*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hinata does for mom training
  2. Naruto
  3. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207356-Naruto-Boruto-ABDL/cid/3357010-Hinata-does-for-mom-training
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #2207356
Characters from Naruto/Boruto become ABDLs
This choice: Hinata does for mom training  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Hinata does for mom training

    by: Jay Reuss
"Excuse me, but what did you just say, Hinata?" Naruto asked incredulously. The sun-kissed blonde had been completely caught off guard by his lavender-haired wife's bewildering statement. Naruto's morning had started like any other up until that point. The blonde had awoken to rays of sunlight beating on his face. Afterwards, Naruto would sluggishly rise from the silky sheets of his bed to the closet. After finding some decent clothes for the morning, usually consisting of wrinkled, sleeveless shirts and sweats, Naruto would make his way downstairs and into the kitchen. After making the trek towards his kitchen, Naruto would immediately gravitate towards the fridge, his hunger exacerbated by the chrome storage container. After tiredly retrieving a bowl of chilled Ramen from the previous night, Naruto would reheat the chilled food on the stove. After the cold stew had brewed and simmered for several minutes, Naruto would take the delicious mixture of broth and noodles and resign to the nearest seat at the table and feast on what he believed to be the food from the gods.

However, today was far from a normal day, in terms of Naruto's usual morning routine. While Naruto was swiftly wolfing down his Ramen, which was akin to a morning cup of coffee both figuratively and literally, Hinata had came into the kitchen. While this was certainly not an unusual occurrence, Hinata would usually be showered and dressed for the morning before she graced the kitchen with her presence. As expected from the shift in normalcy of schedules, this was not the case. Hinata had come downstairs, still dressed in her light-purple and white striped pajamas.

And she had asked Naruto the most bewildering and confusing question of all.

'How would you feel if I treated you like a baby?' The question still rang throughout Naruto's head repeatedly. The nonchalance of Hinata's voice amplified the sheer confusion Naruto got from that statement, as it suggested that Hinata had been thinking of treating Naruto like an infant for a while.

Hinata smirked at Naruto's confusion. Gently brushing a strand of lavender hair away from her face, Hinata cleared her throat. "Well, you know that we've been talking about having a baby." Hinata explained. The two newlyweds were desperate to have a child, that they certainly were, but it had become evident that due to their lack of a proper childhood, mostly from Naruto, that none of them knew how to properly take care of a child. Naruto nodded, but only for the act of nodding, not for the act of understanding what Hinata was getting at. "And we know how difficult it has been due to certain....circumstances. Which is why I think its best if I baby you for the time being." Hinata explained.

Naruto wiped his mouth with his hand, his face still plastered with the same bewildered look. "B-But...why can't we t-take babysitting jobs? O-or take parenting c-classes?" Naruto stuttered out, truly trying his best to understand why Hinata had not just thought of any suitable alternatives. Hinata only huffed and crossed her arms in response.

"Because we both know that someone lecturing us about how to be a parent is not going to prepare us in the slightest and I'm sure that we are capable of babysitting children, but I doubt the babysitter and the babysat would be blurred immensely in your case." Hinata remarked. Naruto slightly blushed at Hinata's comment. Sure, Naruto tended to act like a child, but he really did not know how else to behave in certain situations.

"Look, Naruto." Hinata began. "I know what I am requesting is unorthodox, but I genuinely feel that treating you like a baby would help me out as a mother. Won't you do this for me?" Hinata asked Naruto.

Naruto.....

You have the following choices:

1. Agrees to be babied

*Noteb*
2. Does not agree to be babied

*Noteb*
3. Wants to know what the catch to this is

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jay Reuss (UN: jr7790184 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Captain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207356-Naruto-Boruto-ABDL/cid/3357010-Hinata-does-for-mom-training