*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207644-My-mythical-family
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by eevee
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Family · #2207644
This is what happens when you are adopted by a mythical family

This is what happens when you are adopted by a mythical family

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Your name is Jake and your adopted by a mythical family when you where young.

I will allow
I don’t mind if you have sex with your adopted family
Vore such as (cock anal oral Or Unbirth)
Hypnotizing someone to fall in love with you
When Unbirthed or cock vored than shot into a womb he can become there biological child

Don’t
If you are going to cock vore him make sure to release him into a womb or let him reform outside of your not going to make them apart of your dick or womb.
As for anal or oral you can digest him but make sure that he becomes apart of them or reforms outside the one who did it
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207644-My-mythical-family