*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2208104-Super-Smash-Sisters-Sumo-Contest/cid/2760866-The-beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2208104
Girls from various Anime and video games are about to become universe size sumo blobs.
Chapter #1

The beginning.

    by: FatLeaf
In a strange universe, two large hands name Master Hand and Crazy Hand are currently bored as they figure out what to do in there time. They then suddenly hear a ominous and familiar voice as they begin to listen to it.

"You two, go find many universes and use your power to turn females into universe size blobs. We will be holding a special Super Smash Sisters Sumo Tournament to entertain us." The voice says as the hands both give a thumbs up and teleports to various universes to search for potential girl to turn into universe sumo blobs.

The universe they decide to target first is...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FatLeaf (UN: fathinata2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FatLeaf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2208104-Super-Smash-Sisters-Sumo-Contest/cid/2760866-The-beginning