*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2208349-Potion-Commotion
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2208349
A college girl inherits a cabinet full of magic potions from her great aunt the witch.

A college girl inherits a cabinet full of magic potions from her great aunt the witch.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
The Plot
A girl inherits a cabinet full of magic potions and at the insistence of her roommate begins experimenting with them.
Most of the potions effects are temporary, lasting longer the more of the potion you use. A few are more permanent, either requiring another specific potion to reverse the effects, or even more rarely, completely irreversible. These will be labeled with either an (R ) for reversable, or a (P) for permanent when listed as an option.

The majority of the potions, including all of the permanent and semi-permanent, are labeled, but some are not. Also of note is the mixing of two or more active potions can cause strange and unpredictable results, especially if they have opposing effects.

Some examples of possible effects.
Gender swap (R)
Breast expansion
Growing
Shrinking
Animal or anthro transformation
Love/lust potions
Extra body parts
Loss of body parts
Illness(blindness, deafness, paralysis, loss of bladder control,
impotence , etc.)
Supernatural curses(vomiting up slugs,speaking jibberish,
inability to wear clothes,ECT.)
Behavior changes
Changes in appearance/disguises
Age progression or regression
Memory Erasure (P), quantity determines amount erased.
Body suit transformation
Inanimate object transformation
Supernatural abilities (flight, water breathing, invulnerability,
Super strength, elasticity, ECT)
And just about anything else you can think of.

Rules
No killing off the main characters.
No sexual situations involving shit,piss,ECT.
No sex involving fatsos or male on male.
No sexual situations or depictions of anyone under 18.
No canabilism.


Main Characters
Valerie Richardson - Our protagonist, Val is a twenty one year old female college student working her way through school as a barista. Cute but not exceptionally so, she's Caucasian, stands 5'6", and weighs 123 pounds, with a runners build, B-cup breasts, green eyes, and long straight brown hair that she usually wears in a ponytail. A bit of an introvert and busy with work and school more often than not, she doesn't have much of a social life. A driven but cautious individual, she enjoys jogging, dancing, and relaxing at home with a good book and a hot bath. She prefers comfortable clothes over fashionable ones, and prefers to live and work in a clean environment, forcing her to do most of the cleaning around the apartment. Though she pretends to be straight, secretly she's bisexual, equally attracted to both men and women.

Cindy Brant - Valerie's friend and roommate, Cindy is the complete opposite of Val in many ways. A bubbly blonde with blue eyes, big DD breasts and an hourglass figure, Cindy is extremely outgoing and adventurous, the typical party girl, more interested in having fun than her studies and is constantly trying to get Val to get out more. Otherwise she's fairly lazy and a bit of a slob, rarely cleaning up after herself. She enjoys shopping, swimming, sex, dancing, and sex. She's a bit of a slut. She prefers light skimpy clothing whenever the weather allows it, always doing her best to keep up with the latest fashion trends. To help pay for her ever expanding wardrobe she occasionally works as a stripper. Though mostly straight, she's not above sex with other women under the right circumstances.

Andrea Lord - A friend of Val and Cindy, Andrea, Andy to her friends, is short, standing barely five feet tall, but has an almost fearless, in your face attitude, not taking shit off of nobody, and not giving a damn about what the rest of the world thinks. This is reflected in her sexuality, as Andy's a complete lesbian, a fact that she's very open about no matter who she's around or what she's doing. Appearance wise, beyond being short, she's of mixed blood, racially being half white and half Japanese on her moms side, with wild bright red (dyed) shoulder length hair, brown eyes, and for whatever weird reason, an almost oversized ass and wide pair of hips for her otherwise small and slender frame, coupled with a truly massive pair of G-cup tits, ensuring that, inspite of her height, she's sure to attract attention everywhere she goes.

Other characters will be added to the list later.


IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2208349-Potion-Commotion