*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tell Stefanie
  2. Congratulations, a winner is you!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2208611-Want-to-bet-A-transformation-story/cid/2981240-Tell-Stefanie
by Wendy
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #2208611
One day you get the power to use challenges to alter reality and transform
This choice: Tell Stefanie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Tell Stefanie

    by: Hobbitking
Matthew decided to head to Stefanie's place, while being younger than Matthew she was the only child not living under their mother's roof. He wanted to test the betting power with one person for now and at home that might've not been possible. At work, Stefanie put on a mature exterior but outside of work she could get a little crazy and so Matthew knew she'd love these betting powers and could even offer up some suggestions he might not think about.

So Matthew headed over to her apartment and told her what the powers did. She looked at him as if he was insane though in her head she was thinking of the possibilities.

"I bet my left ear that this isn't real," Stefanie offered.

"I'm the one with the powers, Stef, so it's up for me to decide," Matthew countered. "Though I'll let you have this one, so if the powers are real, you lose your left ear, if they aren't, I'll give you two hundred dollars." Matthew suggested, he was certain they were real but he had to own Stefanie something if they weren't.

As he had finished the sentence, Stefanie's ear fell off her head and fell to the floor. "Oh my gosh," Stefanie exclaimed as she picked up her detached ear, it was no doubt it was hers either as it had one of her earrings in it. She lifted up her hair and touched the now blank space her ear once occupied. She tried to put her ear back on but it didn't work. "Okay how do I get it back?" she asked more curious than upset.

"We didn't be on a time or condition so I guess we're going to need to make another bet if you want it back. How about if you win, you can put it back on, if I win you lose your other ear," Matthew offered.

"I don't really want to risk losing both..." Stefanie said as she put her ear on the kitchen bench. "Though I'll be happy to make another bet, maybe this time we can play an actual game," she suggested.

"I guess we could, but what did you want to bet on?"

You have the following choices:

1. Bet on the power

*Noteb*
2. Bet on body parts

3. Bet on gender

*Noteb*
4. Bet on an object

5. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hobbitking (UN: hobbitking90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wendy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2208611-Want-to-bet-A-transformation-story/cid/2981240-Tell-Stefanie