*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A new device....working?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2209612-The-Women-Are-Shrinking/cid/2770435-A-new-deviceworking
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2209612
A college-aged genius invents a shrink ray, the only problem is it only affects women....
Chapter #1

A new device....working?

    by: Marcinballa
It was not a typical day for young Christian Hanson. The 21-year-old physics student was in the middle of the summer break before his last semester of college. Taking a break from hitting the bars with his buddies and spending time with his lovely girlfriend, Angela, Christian was working hard on his latest invention.

The 21-year-old had created a type of shrink ray. This machine could perfectly reduce a living or non-living organism to miniscule size. It was programable which meant all Christian had to do was enter a number on the keypad, select the radius for shrinkage, and it should work perfectly.

There was only one issue Christian had noticed from testing it on lab rats the last few days. The device only worked on females. Christian believed this was because the Y-chromosome possessed by males of the species would block out and cancel the effect's of the device. Walking over the a cage containing two white rats, one male and one female.

"Alright, ready to test this out," Christian said, adjusting the controls of the device. He set it to one centimeter, and selected the radius as his house. "And three....two...one," he said and pressed the button on the device. Instantly, he watched as the female rat shrank down to one millimeter in height. Christian's jaw dropped as the male rat walked over and sniffed her, before the brutally biting into her and swallowing her.

"Fuck, still can't get it to work on both sexes," me muttered.

Christian proceeded to edit the device a little more. Thinking he was home alone, he adjusted the setting and pulled the trigger. There was only one problem.

Unaware of what Christian was doing in his room, a woman entered the house. When Christian pulled the trigger to the device, the woman screamed, and dwindled down to....

You have the following choices:

1. 6 inches tall

2. 3 inches tall

3. 1 inch tall

4. 1 centimeter tall

5. 1 millimeter tall

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Marcinballa (UN: marcinballa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marcinballa has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2209612-The-Women-Are-Shrinking/cid/2770435-A-new-deviceworking