*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Boggs Boys!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2209697-A-Growing-Family/cid/2770862-The-Boggs-Boys
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2209697
Greed & Gluttony: The creed of the extremely obese Boggs Family! Join them in their quest!
Chapter #1

The Boggs Boys!

    by: Shangas
"A'ight, class! Y'all have a nice summer, now!"

Anna Higgins' fifth-grade class rushed out of the classroom, thundering feet exploding past her as they all fought to get out the doors! Her cheerful message of farewell deaf on their ears! Deaf on the ears of everybody, except for two enormously fat boys who were panting and waddling between the desks, heading towards the classroom door.

"M-m-M-Missy Higgins...we...gotcher...somethin'!"

"Huh?"

Anna was so busy watching the students rushing out the doors that she hadn't noticed that there were still two children left!

"Oh!" she said, and turned around, when she realised where the voices were coming from. She smiled.

Cole and Porter Boggs waddled heavily up to her desk. They wore bright yellow, and sky blue polo-shirts and khaki cargo-shorts. Printed across their clothes were huge, red block letters, which read:

"GOBBLE 'TIL YOU WOBBLE!" and "LET THE STUFFING COMMENCE!". Miss Higgins chuckled when she read them. The clothes were very tight on both boys, and their bellies were poking out the bottoms of their shirts.

One of the twins pulled out a large box of chocolates.

"T-this is for you!" he said.

"Awwww! Thank you, boys!" she said sweetly. "Awww! Oh it's so big!" she said, and smiled. "Thank you so much! You two have a lovely summer!"

"Yessum!" they said. She watched the two porcine pupils ploddle their way out the door, and waddle down the corridor towards the entrance, stopping at their lockers on the way.

"Y...you think...she liked it?" Porter asked.

"Ayup!" Cole wheezed, as he collected his bag. The boys slammed their lockers shut and other departing students watched them as they headed towards the entrance. Outside, a large blue cargo van was parked. Painted on the sides in bright yellow letters were the words:

"BOGGS BAKEHOUSE CAFE"

"Hey Aunt Liza!" Cole panted as he approached.

"Boys!" she said. "I'm waitin' on your cousin! You ain't seen him have you? Never mind, he'll be here soon enough. Y'all hop in the back, I'll give you a lift home!"

"Aww! Thanks Auntie!"

The two boys slid the doors open and heaved themselves on board. Liza beeped the horn loudly, and Bubby came waddling heavily down the steps, his footfalls slow and awkward, his huge belly straining against the white T-shirt he wore.

"C-c--comin' m-Momma!" he panted. As he approached, other students followed behind, watching his almost glacial progress...

But...Who are you??

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shangas (UN: fruffles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shangas has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2209697-A-Growing-Family/cid/2770862-The-Boggs-Boys