*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2210041-Heavy-Metal-Goddesses/cid/2805335-Closer-Than-Front-Row
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Blood
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2210041
Get shrunk near the hottest females in music
This choice: On Stage shrunk  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Closer Than Front Row....

    by: Alina
After an hour of struggling through crushing pressure and strength-sapping heat, David thrust one hand upward into fresh air and struggled for a handhold he could drag himself up using! His fingers gripped into the thick edge they found, giving the exhausted man enough leverage to finally pull himself up, through the tight crevice, and into the blinding light above! “F-Fuck! It’s like she has those glued to her ass!” he exclaimed, his whole body shaking from an ear-splitting sound he had already been bested by, blood running from his burst eardrums. Instead, the roaring around him was just a dull throbbing in his ears. He didn’t care. Those cheers weren’t for him. They were for her….

https://ibb.co/zPPH7F4

“THANK YOU EVERYONE! BUT WE’RE NOT DONE YET!” her voice thundered through the speakers, drawing an even louder scream from the crowd. The world shifted once again and David knew he had only seconds to act.

Praying, David pulled his full body through the crevice and began plummeting past the black pillar toward the wooden floorboards far below. Looking back, he could see his prison far overhead: the back-right pocket of Dev’s tight-fitting pants. Part of David wished he’d just splatter against the stage rather than survive like this, a mite of a man. His gaze shifted back to the floor and Dev’s looming sandal…that shifted. His eyes went wide and he braced for impa-

THUMP!...THWACK!

Aching all over, David cursed and struggled to stand up only to fall back on his ass again. Who the hell could have guessed Dev’s fucking foot would get in the way! Bouncing off the pale flesh had tormented him twice…not only did it break his fall, but even his little body managed to tickle Dev enough. He could feel her eyes glance down. Their gaze brought an oppressive weight as they locked on his crumpled form to the left of her sandal. He needed to move. NOW!

The first note of the band’s next song rang out, forcing David’s giant captor to focus again on the cheering crowd in front of her. David thought this was his chance, but he should have known that the metal band’s frontwoman wasn’t going to let him go without a fight. A dark shadow grew over David as he timidly looked over his shoulder and saw the lifting slab of rubber that was Dev’s sandal. If she couldn’t keep him, she’d crush him. Anything was fine so long as no one discovered him. There were always more people to shrink down if she could keep the secret. David screamed, his body taking over as his brain froze in fear. Scrambling forward, David just barely managed to throw himself forward as Dev stamped down in time with the first guitar riff of this set!

BABOOOOOOOOOM!

Dust blew up all around David, along with a buffeting gust of wind that knocked him on his face. Looking back desperately over his shoulder, he could feel fear clutch his heart as Dev slowly began grinding her sandal back and forth, trying to snuff out the life she thought was beneath it.

“Oh f-fuck! This bitch is crazy!” David whimpered, feeling dampness in his pants as he slowly tried to crawl away from the wall of rubber.

Her eyes shot down again and narrowed. This time she didn’t stomp, her foot lifted ever-so-slightly, dust falling from it like the rubble of a building. With a quick step, she moved her foot well over his body and stepped down. Trapped. David found himself trapped between Dev’s two massive sandals! Slowly, her right foot began dragging along the ground, trying to make sure he had nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. Dev wasn’t here to play cat and mouse; she was here to put on a show and remind a bug that he was her property….

Staying here and waiting was asking for death, it was like watching a fucking rash compactor coming together…from the perspective of the trash! If she was going to crush him, David wasn’t planning to make things this easy for Dev. Turning, he began desperately feeling along the rubber instep of her sandal, hoping to find a groove or imperfection that he could use to climb higher. It might be dangerous, but getting over her foot would let him run again…and she couldn’t follow too much more without drawing attention to him. Either he’d get free of her by himself or someone would see and rescue him. Either way, all he had to do was climb over this fucking sandal! Finally, David found the kind of rough material he needed to scale the side of her sandal. Gripping onto the rough edges and grooves worn into the side of Dev’s sandal, David began climbing toward its insole; the pale wall of flesh; and, hopefully, freedom from this nightmare.

GRRRRRRRRRN….

Dev’s mind was racing as she continued trying to drag her feet together and get through this song. If they found the tiny creep on stage right now, then they might find the others. They’d know about all the little ones she’d played with in the past and…well, it was something she’d really like to avoid. Shrinking down this venue and her band were an option, but she prayed it would remain remote….

David groaned, his muscles aching after escaping from her pants, falling to the floor, and almost getting crushed underfoot twice now. He didn’t know how much longer he could struggle like this, but as his hand finally slapped against the damp leather insole of Dev’s sandal, he found his umpteenth second wind of the day! Pulling himself up and rolling onto Dev’s insole, David looked at the pale wall of flesh, wrapped in stocking and swallowed nervously. In the panic earlier, he hadn’t really tried to see just how big the colossal woman he was trying to escape from was (and it wasn’t like he could gauge it when pressed against her ass). Taking his firth breath in a while, he could see that she’d made him absolutely miniscule. He could see dead skin on her foot’s arch; he could see the fraying edges of her stocking; he could hear the groaning strain of her insole under her weight; he could practically taste her perspiration on his tongue; he could see what he was compared to her…nothing. Less than that. He wasn’t even a bug, just a mite. And to make matters worse, as David was struck by his pathetic situation, Dev adjusted her stance…her ankle rolled a little…and David found himself tumbling into the darkness of her foot’s arch and the wrinkled ceiling of her sweaty sole….

https://ibb.co/dDNZPyR


THOOOM….
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Alina (UN: alinagoth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blood has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2210041-Heavy-Metal-Goddesses/cid/2805335-Closer-Than-Front-Row