*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. INTRODUCTION
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2210157-Birth-of-a-Hopper/cid/2772839-INTRODUCTION
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Alanon
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2210157
You are a young man who just graduated highschool and finds something truly...magical.
Chapter #1

INTRODUCTION

    by: Alanon
I woke up to the sound of an alarm blaring in my ear and light shining through my blinds "What time is it" I muttered groggily as I rolled over to hit stop on my alarm. As I stood and began stumbling to the bathroom to brush my teeth and get ready for the day it took me a moment to shake the fog of sleep from my mind but once I did I remembered why I subjected myself to the torture of waking up at 6 in the morning. After I brushed my teeth and took my shower I fixed my hair and looked in the mirror. I was greeted by my rather average   looking face. After getting my shoes on I pause to decide where I want to go, if only I knew the importance of my decision...



You have the following choices:

1. Yard sale 1 (bodyswap)

2. yard sale 2 (Possession)

*Noteb*
3. screw the yard sale, shop electronics online (magic remote)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Alanon (UN: hjgamer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alanon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2210157-Birth-of-a-Hopper/cid/2772839-INTRODUCTION