*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2213883-Darcie-and-The-Incident/cid/2792245-Intro
Rated: E · Interactive · Teen · #2213883
OMORASHI STORY. Two weeks ago The Incident happened and ruined Darcie's life.
Chapter #1

Intro

    by: Braedenthebedwetter
Braeden looked up from her quiz to see Darcie walk into the classroom late and hand a pink slip to Ms. Alverez. Even though Darcie didn’t make eye contact with anyone, and the room was supposed to be silent until everyone finished the quiz, soft snickers and giggles followed Darcie to her seat. Ms. Alverez cleared her throat, obviously trying to remind everyone of that, but it didn’t make much of a difference. Ever since the incident, laughter (and not the nice kind) had followed Darcie McCallister wherever she went.

Braden looked back down at her quiz, trying to focus on finding x instead of Darcie’s increasingly tomato red face, or the incident itself. Unfortunately, Braden had about as much success with that as Ms. Alverez had trying to get the class to settle back down, and it wasn’t long before her thoughts had strayed back to two weeks ago, when the incident occurred.

Before we get to the incident, is Darcie…
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Braedenthebedwetter (UN: bedwetbraeden at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Braedenthebedwetter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2213883-Darcie-and-The-Incident/cid/2792245-Intro