*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2214834-You-Visit-London-101-Dalmatians
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #2214834
You visit the world of 101 Dalmatians. That's a lot of puppies to run into.

You visit the world of 101 Dalmatians. That's a lot of puppies to run into.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
So, you show up in the animated world of 101 Dalmatians. You can decide if you visit during the time of when Perdita, Pongo, their 99 pups, and their pets lived in the small little house in London, or during the time they moved to the farm out in the country, or perhaps you are visiting during the time period of 101 Dalmatian Street.

Rules to follow:
1. No death of the Main Character or Dalmatian family. (Including Unbirth that regresses them to the point before conception.)
2. No Hard Vore.
3. No Gore.
4. No Digestion of the Main Character or the dalmatian family.
5. No Gay male couples. (Lesbian couples are okay.)
6. No gender swapping characters.
7. No Scat.
8. No Human preds. (Anita and Roger will not partake in voring the main character.)
9. No Watersports
10. No Diapers.
11. No abuse of main character. (I will allow for the grown dogs or puppies to lay on top of the main character, but only in scenarios to cuddle them or keep them warm.
12. No Puppy abuse.
13. No Cum digestion of anyone.
14. No absorption of the main character or Dalmatian family.
15. No making anyone overweight in this story. (I know Rolly is already chubby, so that's an exception, but he is not to add on any more pounds then he already has.
16. No hermaphrodites.
17. No hyper preg, hyper pussy, hyper breasts, hyper cock, hyper anus, etc.
18. No shrinking smaller 6 inches tall.
19. No heavy mention of sex scenes of the parents.
20. No puppy sex scenes. (Dylan and Dolly in 101 Dalmatian Street are exceptions since they're nearing full fledged adults.)
21. No loopholes.

As long as you follow the rules above, you're fine. If you are unsure about a chapter you want to add, feel free to email me, and I'll answer if you are good to go with the story. Have a chapter you want to redo? No sweat. Email me, and I'll delete it so you can start over. If any rules are broken, chapter will be deleted. If the same person continues to post the same chapter after I delete it, I will block that user from the story.

Be aware, the rules may be subject to change, so please be attentive when entering new chapters to the story. Other than that, have fun with adding to the interactive.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2214834-You-Visit-London-101-Dalmatians