*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2215105-Alternate-Earths/cid/3057114-2-Uneasy-Alliance
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2215105
Come visit a world like, yet unlike our own, be it in history or reality.
This choice: 2. Uneasy Alliance  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

2. Uneasy Alliance

    by: EggzSupreme
The recent innovations in manufacturing and trade have brought upon a new age of unparalleled expansion and productivity, dubbed the "Industrial Age". With vast reaching steam powered locomotives, mankind is no longer reliant strictly on dinosaurs for transportation of goods, though many are still hesitant to leave behind the scaly beasts of burden they have relied upon for hundreds of years.

Past the Atlantic sea, the United States who had recently fought a bloody war for their independence have begun expanding westwards, creating an untamed frontier ripe for opportunists and outlaws alike.

But not all is well, for the nations of the old continent have began stockpiling weapons, coupled with the tense relations between the great powers and anyone with at least one eye and half a brain can see that a war is coming...

Where are you front?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The United States

*Noteb*
2. Europe

*Noteb*
3. Someplace else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 EggzSupreme (UN: eggzsupreme1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Johnny Foxx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2215105-Alternate-Earths/cid/3057114-2-Uneasy-Alliance