*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Monster Tower
  2. A videogame-like reality
  3. More
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2215105-Alternate-Earths/cid/3237215-The-Monster-Tower
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2215105
Come visit a world like, yet unlike our own, be it in history or reality.
This choice: RPG world  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Monster Tower

    by: Hole
You are Richard. You are a humble farmer living on the continent of Corvia, which is ruled by her Majesty Queen Bellatrix, who leads the kingdom's people with a fair hand. Life is good, but it wasn't always. It wasn't long before when the land was ruled by monster girls who preyed on human men for food or seed. It took hundreds of heroes, led by future queen Bellatrix, to push the monster girls off the continent and into a massive tower that they still hold out in to this day.

Since you were born, the monster girls have stayed in their tower, but some still leave to raid human villages and many fear monster girls might invade to reconquer the humanity. While the Queen can't send an army into the tower, as her troops are needed for other things like bandits, monster girl raids, and overseas invaders, she has made a decree that any adventurer brave and strong enough to go into the tower on their own will be allowed to do so. In return, every monster girl they slay or capture will be rewarded with gold. The only exceptions are the 10 monster girl generals and the Monster girl Queen. Defeating a general will be rewarded with land for the adventurer to own and govern for themselves. Slaying the Queen will be rewarded with marriage to one of the princesses and a permanent place in the queen's council.

Despite your humble origins, you've decided to venture into the tower yourself. Armed with only a wooden sword, the clothes on your body, and a fatal amount of optimism, you hope to earn wealth and fame for your name after adventuring into the Monster Tower.

You have the following choices:

1. Journey to the tower (tutorial)

*Noteb*
2. Start story at the tower (skip tutorial)

*Noteb*
3. Other actions

*Noteb*
4. Other game worlds

*Noteb*
5. Idk what to put here

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hole (UN: hole111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Johnny Foxx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2215105-Alternate-Earths/cid/3237215-The-Monster-Tower