*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stripped at the park
  2. How will Sam be humiliated?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2215357-Small-dick-Sam/cid/2800220-Stripped-at-the-park
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2215357
Sam gets embarrassed, wedgied, stripped and humiliated for having a tiny dick.
This choice: Stripped at the park  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Stripped at the park

    by: SoooEmbarrassed
Sam jumped out of the car with excitement. He hadn't been to the park yet this year, and it was almost summer. His brothers and sisters started to split off, doing their own thing and looking for their friends. Sam only had one thing on his mind, the rope bridge.

The rope bridge was between two small towers, with tires and slides. It wasn't very high, but the feeling of swinging left and right while trying to keep your balance was a lot of fun to Sam. He rushed up the ladder, then climbed up the side of a tire. He held onto the sides of the rope bridge and walked across, quickly but carefully. His face lit up and he smiled brightly. At the other side, he slid down the slide. He realized he was a bit bigger this year because his feet hit sooner. He decided he better enjoy his favorite playground while he still could.

Suzy and Tammy, his sisters, were busy swinging nearby. They watched as Sam raced up the tower, ran over the rope bridge, and slid down the slide over and over again. They took bets as to when he'd stop, if ever. Suzy said he'd never stop. Tammy said he'd stop as soon as he got hurt. Right at that moment, Sam lost his balance on the rope bridge and slipped through the middle. His shirt was caught on the ropes, exposing his belly as he dangled on the rope bridge. Tammy and Suzy laughed as they saw their brother struggle to pull himself up.

"We'd better go help him," Suzy said as she rolled her eyes. The girls walked slowly toward Sam, gawking at how funny he looked as his legs kicked as he tried in vain to get back up. They realized he was stuck by his shirt, and laughed at his predicament. "I'll go up, you go down," Suzy said to Tammy, who just shook her head in agreement. Suzy climbed up and saw a few kids gathering around Sam, laughing at him kicking and squirming with his bare belly. Once at the top, Suzy started toward Sam to help him.

Tammy had other plans. Sam had ruined her favorite doll a few weeks ago by leaving it outside in the rain. A few animals must have gotten to it too, as most of its clothes were missing when Tammy found it. Sam wasn't very apologetic, so Tammy wanted to get even. Tammy stood right in front of Sam, looking up at him between the ropes. Sam saw her, wondering what she was doing.

"You shouldn't have ruined my doll, Sam!" Tammy said, clearly angry as she thought of her doll, all naked and dirty. "Let's see how you like not having any clothes!" With that, Tammy yanked down on Sam's shorts and underwear with both hands. She pulled them all the way down to his ankles, exposing his tiny dick and balls. He had no hair, and his foreskin covered his penis tip completely, looking like a little carrot. His balls hung down a little since it was hot outside.

Everyone gasped. The crowd, Suzy, and especially Sam. His tiny boy parts were totally visible to everyone around him since his was hanging there helpless with his shirt up. He instantly pulled his legs up, trying desperately to cover his privates. "Oh no you don't!" Tammy yelled as she reached for his legs. "You'll be naked, just like my doll!"

Tammy pulled down on Sam's legs, exposing his privates again, making everyone laugh. Sam's face turned red as he struggled to get free of the rope that had his shirt. Suzy moved closer, but it was hard to move along the bridge since Sam was squirming so much. Tammy pulled Sam's shoes off, and then his shorts and undies. Sam started kicking with his legs, trying to kick Tammy. His tiny dick bounced all around as he tried to kick his sister.

Everyone laughed at Sam's little penis sticking out. It seemed to be getting smaller by the second. Tammy pulled off both of Sam's socks. Sam was now nude from the neck down, held up on the rope bridge by his shirt. He kept swinging back and forth, trying to either get up or drop down. Tammy stepped back, folded her arms, and watched her brother's naked body dance for the crowd. She smiled smugly as she saw his face red with embarrassment.

Finally, Suzy made it to the top of Sam. She saw his little dick dancing and couldn't help but laugh a little. Sam's face was completely red and he had tears in his eyes. Suzy tried to get his shirt unstuck, but it was no use. "I need to push you through," she said. Reluctantly, Sam agreed. Suzy pulled Sam's arms through, making him fall down to the ground completely naked.

Everyone laughed as the naked boy stood up, covered his front with his hands, and looked around desperately for his clothes. "They're in the dirt," Tammy said, "Just like my doll." Sam ran over to his clothes and put them on as fast as he could. As he bent over to get his shorts on, everyone saw his round butt and hole, making them laugh harder than ever.

As Sam hurriedly put on his clothes, he saw the crowd of about 10 kids watching him. Some of them went to his school. Great. Now they had seen him naked. He'd never live this down!!!

Sam was so mad, he decided to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SoooEmbarrassed (UN: jcrips at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SoooEmbarrassed has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2215357-Small-dick-Sam/cid/2800220-Stripped-at-the-park