*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A brat of the highest order
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2215513-The-Diaper-Asylum/cid/W8J7Z9H76-A-brat-of-the-highest-order
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by DeeDev
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2215513
A Special Asylum was built, and it uses an interesting way to torture its inmates.
Chapter #1

A brat of the highest order

    by: Sabrina Smiles
Megan was a terror. At 20 years old she'd spent a good 16 of those years making life hell for the people around her. She'd tried to kill her little sister at nine by throwing the toaster in the bathtub (it was a modern toaster, so it didn't work.) She'd taught the family dog to attack anyone who came to the house by twelve (which led to a lawsuit and the dog being out down.) She'd spent a number of her teenage years in a school for troubled kids after her first arson attempt. Nothing seemed to dissuade her from causing chaos where she saw an opportunity...finally the family snapped.

When Megan turned twenty, she'd been high for roughly a week, and drunk more often than not. Sitting on her bed in her underwear, she was going through her small jewelry box of stolen goods when her bedroom door flew open. A large man and woman in white scrubs stood there, a slight smile in their faces.

The tall woman spoke first, "Megan, you are to come with us. Your parents have consented for you to be admitted to our facility to help you become the person you were meant to be."

"What does that mean? Fuck you, I'm not going anywhere." Megan said as she jumped out of the bed. She could see her mother and father in the background not making eye contact with her as she large man scooped the small girl in one arm, drape her blanket over her in the second arm and they walked out of the house and to a large SUV, Megan forced to march in just her socks and a blanket burrito as her parents closed the door, never saying a word. Megan wailed profanities and sobs as she was strapped into the seat belt and leg restraints.

"Are you going to be quiet or do I need to gag you too?" The large man said, a sinister grin on his face telling Megan what he would prefer.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Calm Down

*Noteb*
2. Full Tantrum

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sabrina Smiles (UN: sabrinasmiles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DeeDev has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2215513-The-Diaper-Asylum/cid/W8J7Z9H76-A-brat-of-the-highest-order