*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Getting Shrunk
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2216321-Giantess-Margot-Robbie/cid/2807675-Getting-Shrunk
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2216321
A Shrinking Story revolving around Margot Robbie PLEASE ADD
Chapter #1

Getting Shrunk

    by: CaptainWard
Meet Jack, an 18-year-old orphan whose days are spent dwelling in the confines of a lackluster orphanage. The orphanage, which he calls home, is a place devoid of love and care, leaving Jack feeling isolated and alone in the world.

Despite his dreary circumstances, Jack finds solace in the enchanting world of cinema. Among the countless stars that grace the silver screen, there is one individual who captivates his heart and imagination above all others—Margot Robbie, the acclaimed Oscar nominated, Australian actress

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=deskto...)
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=deskto...)

Margot Robbie's performances in films like "Birds of Prey," "The Wolf of Wall Street," and "I, Tonya" have left an indelible mark on Jack's soul. He admires every facet of her being, from her radiant golden blonde hair that cascades down her shoulders, to her seemingly down-to-earth personality that shines through her interviews, to the ethereal glow of her flawless skin and enviable physique. Jack, harboring a foot fetish, is particularly mesmerized by Margot Robbie's exquisitely tanned legs and dainty feet, finding an allure in the uniqueness of his personal preferences.

Amidst the monotonous routine of his existence, Jack yearns for an escape from his current predicament. He dreams of a life where he could break free from the confines of the orphanage and be by Margot Robbie's side. The intensity of his desire is such that one night, consumed by desperation and longing, Jack gazes up at the night sky and spots a solitary star twinkling in the darkness.

In that moment, Jack's heart swells with hope, and he finds himself willing to make a wish—an audacious wish that he could be united with Margot Robbie, no matter the cost. The magnitude of this desire eclipses any concerns or reservations that he should have rightfully entertained.

Little does Jack know, this single wish is about to set him on an extraordinary journey—one that will test his resilience, challenge his perceptions, and ultimately reveal the true nature of his yearnings. As he closes his eyes and breathes life into his fervent wish, he unwittingly begins a chapter in his life that will forever alter his world.

The next morning, Jack wake up in a strange envoirmemt....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CaptainWard (UN: captainward at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CaptainWard has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2216321-Giantess-Margot-Robbie/cid/2807675-Getting-Shrunk