*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. On Margot Bed While She Is Sleeping
  2. Getting Shrunk
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2216321-Giantess-Margot-Robbie/cid/2890741-On-Margot-Bed-While-She-Is-Sleeping
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2216321
A Shrinking Story revolving around Margot Robbie PLEASE ADD
This choice: On Margot Bed While She Is Sleeping  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

On Margot Bed While She Is Sleeping

    by: CaptainWard
As Jack slowly regains consciousness, he finds himself in an unfamiliar and disorienting environment. With a dazed expression, he glances around, attempting to make sense of his surroundings. Confusion engulfs him as he tries to recall the events of the previous night, but his memory fails him.

A sudden movement catches Jack's eye, and he turns around to discover a cliff looming behind him. Curiosity piqued, he peers over the edge and spots a pair of slippers resting at the bottom. His gaze then shifts to the left, revealing a colossal pillow nearby. In that moment, it dawns on Jack that he has somehow been reduced to the size of an ant, and the vast expanse before him is none other than a gigantic bed.

Overwhelmed by his predicament, panic sets in as Jack grapples with the unknown. However, his escalating fear is abruptly interrupted by a resonant snore echoing throughout the room. His attention drawn to the source of the sound, he turns around to witness a sight that leaves him dumbfounded.

There, sleeping soundly on the bed, lies Margot Robbie. Clad only in her natural beauty, she lies naked, her beautiful breasts gently pressing against the soft bedding. (https://videocelebs.net/contents/videos_...).

The magnitude of the situation finally hits Jack like a thunderclap, and he trembles in awe. "Oh my goodness," he exclaims under his breath, barely able to contain his excitement. "It's Margot Robbie! This is unbelievable! I never imagined meeting her like this, although I certainly didn't anticipate being shrunken down to this size. How on earth did this happen? But honestly, who cares! She's right here in front of me."

Lost in a whirlwind of emotions, Jack grapples with the decision of what to do next. Should he introduce himself to the slumbering giantess? Or perhaps explore his unfamiliar surroundings further before awakening her? The possibilities are endless, and Jack is left pondering the best course of action as he stands in the shadow of Margot Robbie's captivating presence.
As he contemplates his next move, Jack's mind races with excitement and trepidation, aware that this extraordinary encounter could shape the course of his life forever.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CaptainWard (UN: captainward at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CaptainWard has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2216321-Giantess-Margot-Robbie/cid/2890741-On-Margot-Bed-While-She-Is-Sleeping