*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Late Arrivals
  2. Manager of a Beauty Salon
  3. Brief history
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2216563-Tiny-guy-BIG-jobs/cid/2804975-Late-Arrivals
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2216563
Take the roll of a tiny guy as he tries to make it big in the work place.
This choice: the other girls are late  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Late Arrivals

    by: someone
The morning starts easy and quitely as Tina gets things ready and you watch the clock, occasionally sneaking a peak at your pretty employee. You are grateful that no customers booked the early bird appointment because the other girls are late!

It really is a huge pet peeve of yours and you are a pretty chill manager but tardiness just grates on your nerves...

Chenelle finally arrives at the door, 10 minutes late, which is usual for her. She casually strolls in wearing a very tight orange dress showing off her thicc body, gold hoop earrings and open toe high heels. Her hair is bouncy and luxurious and looks amazingly soft. She yawns and gives a half hearted good morning, not even looking at you as she approaches the front desk where you are tapping your foot impatiently and fuming. She stretches still oblivious to you and drops her heavy purse on the table plopping it right on top of you! Luckily it's not heavy enough to squish you but you are pinned under it from the waist down.

Her bored expression quickly changes to bright and happy as she spots Tina. "Good morning Cutie Tina!" She shouts, genuinely excited. She absolutely adores her co-workers.

"Good morning Ms. Chenelle!" She says smiling and blushing at the compliment

"Girl, you're always so formal! Just call me Chenny" she laughs as Tina nods happily.

Meanwhile you are struggling to free your legs from under the purse while yelling "Chenelle!!! Get your bag off of me! Plus you're ten minutes late AGAIN!"

You have the following choices:

1. Chenelle frees you and is civil

*Noteb*
2. Chenelle is irritated by you

*Noteb*
3. Choco rushes to help you

*Noteb*
4. neither girl hears you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 someone (UN: ello at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
someone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2216563-Tiny-guy-BIG-jobs/cid/2804975-Late-Arrivals