*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Becky Lynch
  2. From the Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217355-WWE-Womens-Division-Giantess-or-Shrink/cid/2810833-Becky-Lynch
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2217355
What happens in the WWE Women's Division when they find a Size Changer?
This choice: Becky Lynch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Becky Lynch

    by: Bp1023
The WWE Raw Women’s Champion Becky “The Man” Lynch entered the women’s locker room while wearing her wrestling gear. She believed that she should be in the main event of every show not just WrestleMania. She sat in the locker room and came across a box with a note on it. “What is this? What does it mean? I can use it to make a big or small impact!?” She looked over the device that looked like a pager with letters “S and “G” on it. She pressed “S” and aimed it at a trash can. The trash can slowly shrunk down to 3-inches tall. She walked over to it with her massive boots on both sides of the trash can. Looking down curiously at it and wondering if this was real; she lifted her foot and stomped down on the tiny trash can which completely crushed it. She laughed and felt an arousing surge of energy. “I really have the power to change sizes with this!?” She smiled with excitement and thought about the many ways she could use her new powers. “I could be the biggest star in the world or maybe make a collection of some superstars so they can work for the man doing whatever I want. Its not like they would have a choice anyway.” Becky Lynch decided that she would...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bp1023 (UN: bposser79 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AmyBrooke has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217355-WWE-Womens-Division-Giantess-or-Shrink/cid/2810833-Becky-Lynch