*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The First Grower
  2. Genesis of Growth
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217938-Planet-of-The-Giant-Kids/cid/2812632-The-First-Grower
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2217938
Kids begin growing in various ways and having their way with the world
This choice: The First Grower  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The First Grower

    by: TheDarkOne
Melissa is a six year old girl who lives in a small town in Nevada with her father, big brother Ryan and little sister Sierra. She loves playing outdoors with her siblings and pretending to be a movie monster. Her brother mostly hangs out with his own friends and ignores her. Her little sister on the other hand adores her big sister and the two are almost inseparable.


Derek is nine years old and lives with his father and two brothers. His father is in the military and the family moves around a lot, and as a result he never made any real friends except for his brothers. They love their father but also resent the fact they have to move around all the time and wish they were big and strong enough to make things go how they want.

Who shall the first grower on Earth be?

You have the following choices:

1. Melissa

2. Derek

3. No thanks, something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheDarkOne (UN: thedarkone271 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheDarkOne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217938-Planet-of-The-Giant-Kids/cid/2812632-The-First-Grower