*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More First Growers
  2. The First Grower
  3. Genesis of Growth
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217938-Planet-of-The-Giant-Kids/cid/3314332-More-First-Growers
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2217938
Kids begin growing in various ways and having their way with the world
This choice: No thanks, something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

More First Growers

    by: TheDarkOne
Teresa is a five year old Chinese girl with black hair and green eyes. Her parents both work for the government (USA or China, writer's choice) studying classified materials. One night their daughter sneaks into their lab and disturbs something she shouldn't have, with massive consequences.

Maya is a nine year old African American girl who lives in a small Arizona town with her parents and little brother Kaleb. She is lonely since her town has few other kids her age and daydreams a lot of the time. Her parents work a lot of the time and she is babysat by her older good friend Ashley, a fifteen year old student and self-obsessed tinkerer. One day she brings by something which will make some of Maya's dreams come true.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Titanic Teresa

2. Massive Maya

*Noteb*
3. More Choices Please

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheDarkOne (UN: thedarkone271 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheDarkOne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217938-Planet-of-The-Giant-Kids/cid/3314332-More-First-Growers