*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2219261-Shrunk-With-Your-Kobold-Guests-VORE
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #2219261
Kobolds have found a home with you, but you've found youself small as a grape!

Kobolds have found a home with you, but you've found youself small as a grape!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You are Venn, a 6-foot-tall young man at the cusp of your prime adulthood, and you've grown up liking to make others happy. Just a month ago you managed to come across a few short kobolds, each about half your size, who seemed to really have personality that gravitated naturally towards yourself. And now just a few days ago, you've worked up their trust to have them stay with you in your modest home. You've never minded their careless and playful sexual habits. In fact, it's made you much more open-minded to all sorts of things. Problem is, for no reason you can understand, you've become the size of a grape! It's up to you how this ends, whether it be a good ending or a bad ending.



Lmou is a male teal kobold who likes to spend his time using your phone for porn when you're otherwise not using it (especially when you're asleep). He is often giving you things to clean up, whether it be from his playing with delicate items or just not cleaning up after a phone session.

Kilo is another male kobold, with a deep saturated yellow color, who loves sleeping anywhere and everywhere. You got him a dog bed and a child's blanket and that seemed to be all he could ever want. You've practically only ever seen him stay under that blanket, except that one time last night when he was getting a generous midnight snack... You and your wallet hopes that those food binges are rare.

Pata, the female kobold of the three, with her rosy color, was easily a little on the tubby side. Out of them all, you've definitely spoiled her the most. Ever since you started liking more than just sex thanks to them, you've found yourself in love with their bodies in all sorts of ways. With her, you love making her a diverse bunch of dishes, seeing her pack it all in and get it down her gullet. A kobold's belly can seriously fill out, you've learned. While Kilo sleeps on a doggy bed and Lmou prefers the couch, Pata has found you to be the warmest bed, and is generally inseparable from you once it's sunset and beyond.

WHAT IS AND AIN'T ALLOWED

- Oral Vore (List in choice title as (OV) )
- Anal Vore (List in choice title as (AV) )
- Unbirth (List in choice title as (UB) )
- Cock Vore (List in choice title as (CV)
- Scat (Keep it light. List as (scat) )
- Full tour
- Footplay (No tag needed)
- Dirty (sweat/musk/grime/dirt)
- Food play (If heavy foodplay, add tag)
- Belching/burping
- Digestion (Keep it light)
- Farting
- Snuff (Suffocation, drowning, or digestion. No gore/bone breaking)
- Scent play
- Piss/watersports (Add a (WS) tag)
- Unaware, of course
- Aware (Kobolds can't suddenly be mean. Either consent to or have MC ask for the fetish)
- Being used as a toy
- Body exploration



RULES:
Check your spelling and grammar. NO short posts. No long winding sets of choices for dialogue or actions; you make just a few choices to go through a good chunk of dialogue or zig-zags.

If any kobold becomes aware of MC, there must be consent to anything fetishy. They can become unaware again and anything is fair game once more, such as if they take a nap or nature is calling, or get hungry and go make some food with MC in hand (and thus unaware vore with food, or just losing track of MC)

Kobolds speak in the third-person.

If there's not a movement towards furthering a relationship/friendship between MC and the kobolds that find him, try to keep it sexual, and have a specific scenarios or happenings in mind (AKA don't go branching off a million ideas that never go anywhere)

A romance/bromance can happen with any of the kobolds. Try to keep the relationship very sexy, but that's not a requirement.

If you need help imagining the house, there is:
A kitchen with a pantry, and stools where kobolds eat at a bar-like counter, with a large fridge generally stocked up well.
A living room with a large couch, bookshelf, carpeted floor, a large old TV.
The bathroom with the usual amenities.
The bedroom with a master bed and a matching full bed set, a dresser with a lamp on top, a small desk with a laptop and MC's belongings.

Everything else in between is up to you. Anything I haven't allowed/disallowed, assume it's free real estate, to a degree.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated NPL. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2219261-Shrunk-With-Your-Kobold-Guests-VORE