*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2219542-ChildPreteen-Giantess-Story/cid/2821824-Family-Christmas-Party
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Children's · #2219542
Kids can be giantesses to. Come and make your kid grow or shrink others. 500gp for adds.
This choice: Holiday Party  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Family Christmas Party

    by: dragonfly
Devynn loathed the Christmas party every year. It was hosted at her house, so instead of playing with the toys she received earlier that day, she had to spend the entire afternoon doing chores and fixing up the house so it didn't look like a mess when her extended family showed up. Her mother spent the entire day whipping up delicious foods and desserts in the kitchen, and her dad ran errands outside the house doing as supply runs and last minute shopping. That left Devynn with cleaning duty. This happened every year except last—which was the first Christmas without their oldest daughter. Whether it was out of fear or pity, Devynn's parents decided not to force her into helping out that year.

But this year was different; Devynn volunteered to help clean the house. She wanted everything to be perfect for the night. She hung up red and green lights along the windows and doors. She filled up bowls with chips and laid out cookies on the table. She even made sure the hardwood floors were spotless, and for the first time in months she decided to clean her room. Devynn didn't care about playing with her gifts this year, despite how plentiful they were. As far as she was concerned, her most anticipated toy hadn't arrived yet.

Tonight at the Christmas party, Devynn was going to shrink her older cousin Gavin. Gavin was Devynn's 16 year old cousin. He had smooth ember hair and a thin frame. Devynn had dreamed of shrinking him for months, but she wouldn't see him again until the Christmas Party. She was so excited to play with him. Sometimes, she would shrink boys at school and pretend that they were him.

When the clock struck 7:00 pm, Devynn ran downstairs, her pink adidas sneakers banging against the hardwood stairs.

"Sweetie," Devynn's mom said. "Don't you think you should change into something else for the party tonight? What about those pretty flats Santa brought you today?"

"I like my sneakers." Devynn said. "If you really want me to change, maybe you should wear them with me? The insoles felt uncomfortable, but I'm sure you'd make them enjoyable."

Sweat dripped from her mom's forehead. The door bell rang, and she jumped up. "It's okay sweetie, your sneakers are just fine." She smiled and made her way for the door. Her cousins walked through the door, but it wasn't Gavin's family. Aunt Cristy and Uncle Rick each gave Devynn's mom a hug and moved into the living area. Their two daughters— Olivia (8) and Amy (13)— behind them. Uncle Rick walked over to Devynn and gave her a hug while his daughters dug into the chips.

Ten minutes go by, and finally theres another knock at the door. It was them! Aunt Carol walked through the door, holding Baby Brian (13 months) in her arms. Uncle Erin walked in next, holding little Ariel's (4) hand. Devynn looked towards the door. Did Gavin come in next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Yes

2. Yes, and he brought a friend

3. No, he went to a friend's Christmas Party instead

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dragonfly (UN: dragonfly108 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
UltimateGiantess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2219542-ChildPreteen-Giantess-Story/cid/2821824-Family-Christmas-Party