*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. All aboard!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220221-Shrunk-around-Nico-Robin/cid/2824770-All-aboard
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2220221
Tiny around the devil's child. What will happen?
Chapter #1

All aboard!

    by: darkjak45
You're up late at night binge watching your favorite anime One Piece. You liked all the characters but Robin was your favorite. There was just something about her, but you couldn't put your finger on it. Man. I wish I could meet her for real. You said. You binge watch a few more episodes until your eye lids get heavy and you go to bed.

When morning came, you awoke with sunlight shining directly on you. Ugh..... You said getting up. You rub your eyes and get up. You take a few steps when you notice the ground beneath you felt odd. It wasn't soft carpet, but hard wood.

Another thing that gets you was that you heard the sound of seagulls cawing, and a vastness of water. I'm.....on a boat? But how did I get here? You said. You were racking your brain when you saw a few feet from you a lounging chair with someone in it. A person with jet black hair in a purple bikini. She's sunbathing. But what really caught your attention was how huge she was.

T....that's Nico Robin...! What is she.....? Wait. If Robin is here, then that means i'm on the Merry! You said. You gave yourself a quick pinch to make sure you are not dreaming. You weren't.

I'm....really on the Merry. And that's really Nico Robin. And she's huge. Or I'm just tiny. How the hell did this happen? You said. You look for the answer to that later. Right now, you need to get Robin's attention, so you......

You have the following choices:

1. Climbed up to her

*Noteb*
2. Shout up at her

*Noteb*
3. Wait for her to get up

*Noteb*
4. A hand pins you to the ground

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 darkjak45 (UN: violetsly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
darkjak45 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220221-Shrunk-around-Nico-Robin/cid/2824770-All-aboard