*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220278-The-Personality-App/cid/3133372-Go-to-the-mall
by T
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2220278
An app that can change anyone’s personality to what you want.
This choice: Go to the mall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Go to the mall

    by: T
You pick up Rebecca at her house, a medium sized cottage like house kinda far from the city. Her family is all about nature and science so it was expected. She comes out wearing a basic t shirt and jeans. She gets in the car and you start blasting trap music.
Alex: Have you ever listened to rap before?
Rebecca: Not really other than Hamilton haha.
I think it’s starting to grow on me though!

You get to the mall and think of what stores to go to. You ask her where she wants to go and says H&M. She looks at all the long skirts and sweaters, not even paying mine to stuff that shows skin. You pick up these super short jean shorts and ask her to try them on. She seemed surprised but did it anyway. She came out of the changing room and turned around in the mirror. Her ass cheeks were coming out of the bottom, and when she saw she jumped. You said they look great and she instantly calmed down. You said to keep them on as you look for other things, and find this nice crop top.

A: You should try this on.
R: I’ve never worn a crop top, but I’ll go to the dressing ro…
A: No, do it here. Nobody’s looking.

She gets a shock on her face but soon starts to lift up her shirt. She takes it off and just has a bra and the shorts on. An employee walks over before she gets the other one on and yells to go to the dressing room. Rebeccas face lights up in fear as she puts the other shirt on. At the checkout, you can see her hand shaking as she gives her card to the cashier. She wears the new clothes and keeps her old ones in a bag.

R: I’ve never felt so naked in public before.
A: I bet you think you look great tho.
R: Your right.. I do like it!

You head to Spencers to see how far you can push her. You walk to the back of the store and see a huge dick lolly pop, a

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220278-The-Personality-App/cid/3133372-Go-to-the-mall