*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2223190-ShrunkTransformed-by-Android-21/cid/2843761-Power-outage-and-into-a-new-world
by 6935
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2223190
Since there's no Android 21 story up here, thought I'd be the first to do it.
This choice: Male, sucked into the Dragon Ball world  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Power outage and into a new world

    by: 6935
You were doing some important stuff in your bedroom, like cleaning and whatnot. You decided to boot up FighterZ to play a little bit with Android 21's character to get to know her moves and skills better.

However, there was a thunderstorm in the area as a bolt of lightning struck down knocking out the power. But something odd happened, the lights flickered for a moment as you were no longer in your bedroom.

----

You were groggy as you rubbed your aching head, you sat up as you heard a familiar voice behind you.

"Are you alright?" The voice asked as they stood behind you. "I found you passed out, outside and brought you in."

You turned around to see who was speaking to you, who do you see?

You have the following choices:

1. Android 21 (Good)

*Noteb*
2. Bulma

*Noteb*
3. Android 18

*Noteb*
4. Videl

5. More

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 6935 (UN: thaiwhite at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
6935 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2223190-ShrunkTransformed-by-Android-21/cid/2843761-Power-outage-and-into-a-new-world