*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2223190-ShrunkTransformed-by-Android-21/cid/2845191-Inspired-by-Bulma
by 6935
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2223190
Since there's no Android 21 story up here, thought I'd be the first to do it.
This choice: Female, device used  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Inspired by Bulma

    by: 6935
You were a fan of the Dragon Ball series for a long time, you were amazed at how much stuff Bulma was capable to make. So you were thought why not look up to Bulma as a role model, despite her being a fictional character in an anime.

One day you decided to try your hand at making some sort of device, though you weren't too sure if it would work or not. Shrugging it off, you placed the device aside as you booted up FighterZ to get some more ideas on how to fix up your device.

----

You eventually get around to fixing it up like you wanted it to, though it looked like the dragon radar but you knew it wasn't. Curiously you did wonder if it would work as you pushed the button that was on it, until you vanished from your room.

After you had vanished from your room and world. You started to reappear in a new place but looked oddly familiar to you, but you couldn't place your finger on it.

Where were you?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Bulma's lab at Capsel Corp

*Noteb*
2. Android 21's lab

*Noteb*
3. Roshi's house

*Noteb*
4. Cell games

*Noteb*
5. More

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 6935 (UN: thaiwhite at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
6935 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2223190-ShrunkTransformed-by-Android-21/cid/2845191-Inspired-by-Bulma