*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Easy like Monday morning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2225027-Shrunk-At-The-Automated-Daycare/cid/2855057-Easy-like-Monday-morning
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2225027
You find yourself shrunk while dropping off your 2 year old daughter at Good Hands DayCare
Chapter #1

Easy like Monday morning

    by: Lumber Panda



It was early Monday morning - your wife Cathy had an early morning meeting so it was your job today to drop off Zoey at daycare before heading off to your own job. After breakfast it was time to go, you got dressed I your work casual polo and Khaki shorts and picked up zoey before letting her rest on one arm with your hand under her bottom for support, grabbed your travel mug full of hot coffee and made your way out to your car. There you quickly got Zoey settled in to her car seat and drove the couple of miles to Good Hands Daycare. The technology this place employed had been around for a few years ago and while there have been glitches there has never been an instance of bodily harm - so it was deemed safe by the government and while many were apprehensive at first, after a few years people’s fears subsided and began to accept it. As you parked your car and made your way into the building you were treated by a receptionist - the only human employed by the facility. Her warm smile treated you as she took Zoey from your hands and placed her down on a conveyer belt next to her desk, securing a strap across her waist. The receptionist pulled up her profile on her computer before hitting enter which I initialized the machine to take zoey slowly into the machine. Soft, soothing music could be heard As the conveyer moved Zoey into the intake machine before Zoey was out of sight. “Alright, all set - we’ll see you at evening then. Will it be you or her mother picking Zoey up?” The receptionist asked. “Oh it’ll be her mother. She went in earlier so she’ll be home long before me” Jim said.

As you turned to leave another women carrying a crying toddler burst into the entrance, actually bumping into you as she went to hand off her toddler to the receptionist. This caused you to loose your balance and you found yourself falling right into the conveyer belt but not before hitting your Back of your head on the wall above, putting you in a daze. Your coffee went flying as you fell and landing on the receptionists keyboard which started the conveyer and who knows what other commands it triggered. The receptionist and woman were arguing over what just happened while the toddler was still crying up a storm and failed to notice that you were being drawn into the machine. The shrieking and crying was soon drowned out by the soft and soothing music you heard before. Still in a daze you saw a scanners come down and scan your body with several lasers. “Initializing proper sizing procedure and protocols” was all you remember hearing before you were engulfed by a bright flash!

You can only describe it as massive static shock as your entire body shrunk down in size, your clothes now much too large to fit as you shrunk inside of them. Mechanical arms carefully removed the clothes from the belt leaving you quite literally butt naked as you slid out of your own boxers and into the conveyor below. Still in a daze from it all, you slowly came to and realized that you were still in the machine on the conveyer but that you were now the size of

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Your 2 year old daughter!

*Noteb*
2. A 1 year old baby!

3. A 6 month old baby!

4. A 6 inch doll!

5. A bug no larger than an inch or two!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lumber Panda (UN: lumberpanda at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lumber Panda has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2225027-Shrunk-At-The-Automated-Daycare/cid/2855057-Easy-like-Monday-morning