*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In the Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2225670-Body-Part-Catalogue/cid/2859093-In-the-Beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by AtoZJB
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2225670
Our main character comes across a device that allows him to store and/use other parts.
Chapter #1

In the Beginning

    by: AtoZJB
You wake up and roll over to see what time it is. 7:00. You get out of the bed and walk through your apartment to the bathroom, relieve yourself and take a good look in the mirror.

While not unattractive, there are some definite things you think could be improved on. At 5’11 and 200 lbs, you’re in pretty decent shape and appear well built from previous years in the gym. At 22 years old you're a little insecure about your height and really wish you would grow a few more inches.

After using the restroom, you figure that is early enough in the day to just crawl back in bed and play on your phone. When you get back to the bedroom, you notice an object that resembles a laptop. Curious, you open the lid and boot it up.

The device prompts you for a first and last name, username, and password.

You enter the credentials and some solid login information and a browser initializes on the screen. “Well, I usually use my phone to do this first thing in morning.... But I can try using this to.......”

You have the following choices:

1. Look through Instagram

2. Look at Porn

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AtoZJB (UN: atozjb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AtoZJB has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2225670-Body-Part-Catalogue/cid/2859093-In-the-Beginning