*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2226041-The-Freemans-With-A-Fetish
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2226041
Put yourself in the shoes of one of the Freeman family with a foot fetish.

Put yourself in the shoes of one of the Freeman family with a foot fetish.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Meet the Freeman Family of Oakville, Anywhere USA. A close knit town where everybody knows everyone. It's summer time! Schools are wrapping up, late night studying for finals are at an end and everyone is in high spirits for those long hot summer days where anything can happen.

Take control of Anyone of the Freeman family as they find themselves in situations where they get to carry out their wildest foot fetish fantasies!

Jake Freeman - An 18 year old Highschool senior. Is a very athletic, star quarterback of the Buckingham High football team, with grades to match. Is in a long term relationship with his girlfriend Katlin.

Olivia Freeman - The twin sister of Jake. Olivia is a straight A student and the envy of the girls at Buckingham High. She's got it all; Stunning looks, a brilliant academical mind and a scholarship all lined up ready for college. Olivia is currently single.

Alicia Freeman - The 19 year old adaptive daughter of Clementine and Evie. Alicia is a sweet kind natured girl whom Clementine and Evie adopted when she was a baby. Alicia is about to start her second year at university and can't wait to blow off some steam after her exams. Alicia is the adoptive cousin of Jake and Olivia.

Clementine Freeman - A 38 year old former lead guitarist of the rockband The Vixens. The band split after Clementine decided she was travelling too much and spending too much time away from family. She is now a line cook at the nicest 5 star restaurant in town.
A family woman who married her childhood friend Evie at the age of 18. So strong is their relationship they knew they wanted to adopt and raise a child as their own. Clementine is the aunt of Olivia and Jake.

Katlin Barclay - An 18 year old

I may add in some more characters at a later date, we'll see.

Please feel free to add your own characters, but I would ask that they aren't part of the Freeman family 🙂

Creativity is highly encouraged here, but please keep the story grounded in reality. So no shrinking or growing and no killing of characters. Also try to avoid short chapters.

Other than that let's create an interactive foot fetish story together! 😊



IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2226041-The-Freemans-With-A-Fetish