*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2226192-Pact-Possessor
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2226192
A girl's wish to experience transformation is granted, but of course there's a twist.

A girl's wish to experience transformation is granted, but of course there's a twist.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
A perverted 19 year old girl named Ilana is granted her wish to be able to turn into any object and experience "life" as it, but on the condition that the owner of the object has to agree to the change. She is unable to feel pain while transformed, but keeps all her other senses. Her face is always visible on the object in a location decided by her owner when the pact is made. This is where the vast majority of her senses are. Even though her face is formed out of the material of whatever she's turned into, she is fully able to move her mouth, tongue, nose, and eyes.

She is stuck as the object for 72 hours, but the timer is reset anytime her current owner expresses her desire out loud that she remain as she is. The owner is not told about this at the time the pact is made, but the girl is forced to explain it if the owner unknowingly does it and asks why she hasn't changed back. They have to say it each time, so a voice recording set to play each day won't work, but and alarm reminding them to say it is fair game. While possessing something, reality alters so that only she and her owner know she existed. Anyone else reacts to her being a sentient talking object like it is perfectly normal. The wish has 2 catches.

1 - She vastly improves the function of anything she's turned into, adding features the owner wishes the object had. The owner's are not under any magical compulsion to keep her as she is, but the improvements make it desirable to do so. As time passes though and the object she's possessing becomes "normal" to them, it's more and more likely they'll start treating her as one and let the timer expire unless reminded.

2 - She is compelled to use her power. The longer she spends in her human body, the stronger the compulsion becomes, and the more humiliating of a pact she is willing to accept to do so. As perverted as she is, even she can become overwhelmed and wish to take a break, but this prevents her from doing so for long. So far her record for staying in her human body is a week, and she ended up spending a month as a gym floor when she broke down in front of the owner.

Only a few rules.
- Only female characters, no male interaction.
- Animals have enough sense of self that she can't possess them. A creative girl may realize that her body is her property and make her into a body part, but in general she possesses objects.
- No pee, scat, or gore. This is purely personal preference, sorry. Farting is okay.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2226192-Pact-Possessor