*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Weiss's progress.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2226535-Weisss-Hypnosis-Glyph/cid/2865666-Weisss-progress
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2226535
Weiss is horny.
Chapter #1

Weiss's progress.

    by: turtleguru
Weiss woke up horny. That was common nowadays, since she went to Beacon. It didn't help that she was surrounded by those three.

Sitting up in her bed she looked around the room to see some of the causes of her problem. Blake Belladonna, and her perfect ass the glorious Bellabooty. Yang Xiao Long, who's boobs greet the sun. She breast boobily and titted around. This was how most of Weiss's thoughts on Yang went.

Getting up to go to the bathroom Weiss saw the last person she's tormented by. Ruby Rose didn't have anything specifically sexy about her, but Weiss was always more wet when she saw Ruby. Sighing she moved to the bathroom so she could get ready for the day.

------------------------

Weiss had made it through another day of pent up sexual frustration and was going back to the team RWBY dorm when-

"WEEEIIISS!" Ruby yelled as she sped directly in front of Weiss. "We have to spare today, remember?"

"Oh, of course. I don't know how I forgot." Weiss said knowing that she was distracted by all the beautiful women around her.

The two made they're way to an empty courtyard on the side of Beacon and begin.

Ruby charges straight forward with the full might of her semblance and Weiss was preparing a Glyph to counter, when she was distracted by Coco Adel. Watching another source of arousal walk by Weiss's glyph wasn't stopped but came out different. A result she wasn't expecting.

Ruby was distracted from her frontal assult by the kind of glyph that her bff made. It's...a spiral... was the last coherent thought that Ruby had before her mind and body stopped looking at the spiral.

With Coco gone, Weiss's mind returned to the task at hand and she was surprised to see that she had made a glyph. Another thing that surprised her was that it was a glyph she didn't recognize and it had stopped her partner all together.

"Ruby?" Weiss asked concerned

"...Yes..." Was all the reply she got.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 turtleguru (UN: shely at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
turtleguru has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2226535-Weisss-Hypnosis-Glyph/cid/2865666-Weisss-progress