*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2226717-Girlzilla-Giantess-Monsters-20/cid/3389025-Harukas-Day-Out
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2226717
A revival of my old Girlzilla Giantess Monsters Story. New rules and updates! Read and add
This choice: Haruka out in the city on her personal life  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Haruka's Day Out

    by: PenSlayer5
To the average citizen of Japan, the appearance of the great She-Beast was nothing new. The rest of the world she was a scientific anomaly. She was something impossible, something that shouldn't be but was. A giant straight out of a fairy tale.

It was just another day in in the land of the rising sun until something caught the eye of a local tourist from America. "What is that?" they wondered as a large lump began to rise out of the water. Using their binoculars to get a closer look, they gasped. "That's no fish!"

Slowly rising out of the water wasn't some kind of shark or whale, it was a human. An honest to God giant human. A girl with long brown hair that was matted down by the salt water and clear blue eyes. It didn't take the tourist long to put two-and-two together. This was...

"Girlzilla!" they shouted. Gaining the attention of few others who were just walking by. A large crowd was starting to form to watch the giantess rise from the sea not unlike a certain king of the monsters.

It was like viewing Godzilla for the first time and watching the skyscraper-like serpent rise from the sea. Only in this scenario the people weren't deathly afraid and there was no military to shower the giant with bullets.

More of Harukadon became exposed as she drew closer to the shoreline, revealing her blue bikini outfit. "The tourist almost couldn't believe what they were seeing right in front of them. They had heard stories and seen reports but those didn't do the girl any justice at all.

In a matter of moments Harukazilla was free from the waves and on the shore. The tourist was stunned. "She's gigantic..."

"The tallest human in the world." A local answered back, though he was just as stunned even though he'd seen the giant Kaiju girl before.

The girlzilla known as Haruka looked around at the people that began surrounding her and smiled. The attention she drew from her fans was nice and she gave them all a kind wave. "Konnichiwa!"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Haruka goes shopping

*Noteb*
2. Haruka's visiting friends

*Noteb*
3. More options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PenSlayer5 (UN: penslayer5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
UltimateGiantess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2226717-Girlzilla-Giantess-Monsters-20/cid/3389025-Harukas-Day-Out