*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2227220-Big-Foot-Slave
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2227220
Welcome to the world of Odion, where your big feet are the reason for your servitude.

Welcome to the world of Odion, where your big feet are the reason for your servitude.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You are a Beoga, a nation and offshoot of humanity from the far northern reaches of Odion's main continent of Zeikra. What is a Beoga, you ask?

Beogas are a humanoid race which look human in almost every way except for their naturally willowy bodies, unnatural resistance to cold temperatures, four fingers on each hand, six toes on each foot, small ears, and everyone is born with an eidetic memory. But the most noticeable difference between a Beoga and a regular human by far is their abnormally large feet. For example, a normal human of the female gender at an even 6 feet tall would have the equivalent of a size 11 US or thereabouts, but a female Beoga of the same height would have the equivalent of a size 18 shoe. And speaking of shoes, Beogas are almost always seen wearing closed footwear due to the rough terrain and frigid winters of their homelands. Constantly covering and protecting their feet from the elements and physical damage would no doubt leave their feet very sensitive to touch.

That's where you come in. You are one of the Beoga, and life had been good to you up until the day you were taken captive. An army from the southern Blue Elf Kingdom of Preotopia had landed on your shores during the big celebration of the Autumn Equinox, taking you and your people completely by surprise. You were one of many prisoners leaving the Beogani homelands in bondage and you are now being shipped to whatever Preotopian settlement they see fit. There is little doubt you and several of your Beoga brothers and sisters will be sold into slavery. But what you don't know is that the Blue Elves, especially those of the Preotopian nobility, have strong feet fetishes, so it's fair to say the mass enslavement of your people may have been motivated by this apparently common kink. That means two things about your future are certain: you may never see your home again and your giant feet will most likely become somebody's playthings.

It kind of makes you wonder if your unusually large feet, the very feature that defines the Beoga race, is truly a blessing from the gods or a curse, doesn't it?

RULES
- No ridiculously short chapters (I can't tell you how annoying that is nor can I stress it enough).
- Refer to everything the POV character (that's you) does in 2nd person perspective (e.g. "you are", "you see", "you laugh" and so on).
- This is a primarily foot fetish-driven interactive, so let's try and keep the fetish aspect limited to that, m'kay?
- Tickling is allowed on other parts of the body too, but try to keep it on the feet as much as possible.
- Anything goes: M/F, F/F, F/M, and even M/M
- Keep any foot fetishism towards other characters besides the POV character to a minimum. After all, you were purchased for a reason.
- Sex or sexual acts are permitted, but only between adults. I mean, come on.
- You are free to allude to the POV character only being able to speak in Beogarin - the Beoga language - which no one but fellow Beoga can understand (you know, as a language barrier between you and non-Beogas, especially Blue Elves). In fact, I encourage it. Ultimately, whether your character learns the realm's common tongue or not is up to you.

Author's Notes: To spice things up a little, I had decided to set this particular interactive within a Bronze Age setting rather than the typically medieval-themed fantasy stories we all know and love. I'm a huge fan of Greg Stafford's Glorantha stuff (HeroQuest, RuneQuest, King of Dragon Pass, etc.) and this story and setting is partly inspired by that series. Try to keep the time period in mind if you want to write something; feel free to ask me any questions if you need clarification. Also, I will definitely reward any good chapters you submit with points (starting at 600). The juicier and/or more creative the chapter, the more points I'll send. Just be sure to check your spelling and grammar (and follow the rules) before you submit it; I don't mind helping but please put in some effort yourself. That's all I ask.

And that's it. Remember to keep your feet on the ground, slave (pun entirely intended). Good luck to you.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2227220-Big-Foot-Slave