*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2228485-My-Sister-got-a-Package
by Pin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2228485
You are John. You're finally having sex but something BIG happens that you'd never expect.

You are John. You're finally having sex but something BIG happens that you'd never expect.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
         The day had finally come. You have been planning this scenario for months and you were still incredulous to find it working. You're John, a sixteen year old boy who is about to lose his virginity to your girlfriend, Monica. Monica is quite the looker. She has long dark hair that curled slightly at the end, a beautiful face with soft features and a button nose, lips that demand to be kissed, curves all over her body with long thin but shapely legs, a butt that wasn't very large but was just the shape you liked. To crown it all though was that she had the most incredible rack in your grade, most kids didn't know this because she would wear loose clothing to conceal it, but you happened to see her in a bathing suit once at a pool party and nearly lost both your eyeballs when they popped out of your head. You weren't quite sure what the measurement was but they looked bigger than the D cups you've seen on porn websites and the stood up much higher on her chest than you'd seen on any other girl. You were hoping this meant they might grow even more...

         The plan has been going on for about 5 months. Your parents are very particular about letting boys and girls spend unsupervised time together especially at your age but you've been true to your word and played it cool the entire time. You've had her over for dinner a few times and her being a good girl really helped push your parents over the edge. Your parents always go away for the weekend when their anniversary rolls around and this year you were going to enjoy it much more than a normal weekend without parents. You picked this weekend to have plenty of time with Monica, you wouldn't want your first time to be rushed after all. Your parents agreed to let Monica stay Friday and Saturday night and you couldn't wait to get her over here.

         There was one small issue though. Rather than going to stay with your grandmother like she had for the past few years, your younger sister would be staying with you two for the weekend. Your parents had decided you were old enough to take on the responsibility and having a little sister here would be plenty of deterrent for what could happen between two teenage lovers. Your sister had just turned nine a little over a month ago and wouldn't be too high maintenance. She'd need food prepared for her and told when to go to sleep and that should be it. She also still went to bed quite early, which left you and Monica time to 'play' before the two of you went to sleep as well.

         This is the story of that weekend (and then some) where you get much more than you bargain for. So, how does your story go?
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2228485-My-Sister-got-a-Package