*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chapter one: Liv
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2229713-Liv-and-maddie-story/cid/2887254-Chapter-one-Liv
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2229713
Story where Pete Rooney has sex rough sex with his family
Chapter #1

Chapter one: Liv

    by: SuperStar1
On a sunny Saturday morning Liv was in her room doing some homework from school then she was gonna go to the mall with some of her friends. Little did liv know her plans were about to be ruined by someone, Liv was in mid thought when she heard a knock at her door who is it liv asks. She heard her dad say it's me honey can I come in, Liv looking at her outfit realized she is only in a T-shirt at covers her bottom half a enough says come in. Her dad comes in and asks her how is the homework coming along well also think (damm my daughter is getting hotter these days) Liv responds with it's going good and also may I go to the mall with some friends later.

Pete says I dont know sweetie your grades have slipping lately. Liv goes oh come on daddy I promise to get them up by the end of the week, Pete then says no Liv that's what you said last time and look what happened. Pete then says you know Liv you should have been punished for last time and I think I will punish you here and now. Liv eyes widen "what are you talking about daddy what punishment" Pete then walks towards Liv with an angry face Liv backs up a little "there's no point in trying to run young lady this is gonna happen weather you like it or not" pete says with a Stern voice. He then sits down and grabs Liv's forearm and puts her over his lap.

Liv now realizes what she is about to get and begs her dad not to "please daddy dont spank me I'll be good I promise" pete ignores her and starts the spanking.

Spank
Spank
Spank
Spank
Spank
Spank
Spank
Spank
Spank
Spank

By the tenth spank Liv starts to tear up as she feels her father pulling down her panties. Liv struggles to keep them up but pete just grabs both her arms and keeps them together and finishes pulling down her panties. "For that I'm gonna spank you harder now" pete said, "please daddy stop" Liv said as she feels her dad's head come down on her bare butt.

Spank
Spank
Spank
Spank
Spank
Spank
Spank
Spank
Spank
Spank

Liv starts to feel tears rolling down face "please spank* daddy spank* stop spank* I'll spank* be spank* a good spank* girl". Pete stops spanking her for a moment and says I know you will be sweetie. He told her to get off his lap and close her eyes. Liv did as she was told not wanting to be spanked anymore, Liv got worried when she heard the sound of a belt being taken off. When Pete was fully undressed he told Liv to open her eyes, liv did and saw the father standing there naked with what looked like a 8 inch cock and Liv immediately looked away and said dad this is wrong.

Pete walked behind his daughter and grabbed both her breasts. Liv yelped a little and tried to gets his hands off her Pete just kept squeezing them Liv yet out a little moan. Pete with all his strength ripped off Liv's T-shirt, Liv gasped and said "please out do this daddy" pete now squeezing her breasts again whispers into her ear and asks do what sweetie. Liv just says please dont have sex with me, pete responds with wheres the fun in that well ripping off her bra which left Liv butt naked. Liv tried to run but pete grabbed her forearm and said where do you think your going Liv and threw her onto the bed. Liv now begging her father not to go though with it, pete just tells her to turn around and get on her hands and knees Liv having no choice does as she is told. Liv feels her father get onto the bed and say what a cutie little butt you got sweetie shame I had to turn it red. Liv feeling more tears rolling down her face says nothing and waits for her father to do what he is about to do.

Pete just aims his cock at Liv's entrance but before he does he slaps both of her butt checks once causing liv to yelp a little "time for the real fun to begin" as pete enters Liv. Liv screams at the of her lungs feeling the full length and force of her father enter her, "this feels great I should have punished you sooner honey" pete says as he continues to thrust in and out off Liv. "Pull it out please daddy it hurts pull it out" Liv yells out in between breaths Pete ignores her and continues well saying we should do this more often Liv sweetie. Liv now just lying there taking this pounding her dad is giving her just thinking (when will this end).


30 minutes pass and pete feels like he is about to cum pulls out of Liv who he then flips over and gets closer to her face and sholves it in her mouth. Liv gives him a disgusted face filled with tears then Liv feels her mouth filling with something Pete tells her to shallow it all or else Liv tries her best. When pete pulls out of her mouth she has no choice but to spit some of it out her dad looks mad at her and she is quick to apologize "I'm sorry daddy there was too much of it" Liv says. Pete tells her she will be by grabbing her forearm and forcing her over his lap again "NO DADDY PLEASE NOT ANOTHER SPANKING" Liv screams out as pete says "ten more then were done" and gets to work.

Spank
Spank
Spank
Spank
Spank
Spank
Spank
Spank
Spank
Spank

Liv's butt now a shade of dark red then says you can get up now. Liv gets up and pete says if you tell anyone about this next time I'll go in your back door understand me honey. Liv nods her head then pete says you can go to the mall by the way but get dress first.

Who is Pete's next target

You have the following choices:

1. Maddie

2. Liv (again)

*Noteb*
3. His wife Karen

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SuperStar1 (UN: superstar1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SuperStar1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2229713-Liv-and-maddie-story/cid/2887254-Chapter-one-Liv