*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2230398-Tiny-in-an-All-Girls-School-PLEASE-ADD/cid/2891310-Introduction
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2230398
A tiny man is forced to go to an all-girl school. What could go wrong?
Chapter #1

Introduction

    by: geckoboy69
Kieran stood at the front of the classroom, atop the teacher's desk.

"Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself" says Mrs. Brown.

Kieran gulped nervously. He could feel the eyes of everybody watching him. They were gigantic compared to him, utter goddesses. Their looks consisted of curiosity, wonder, disgust, awe and excitement. He felt weak and vulnerable. He didn't want to come here. He had begged his mother to allow him to stay home-schooled, but she insisted that it would allow him to finally have a social life and meet new people. He was so nervous.

"H-Hello. My name is K-Kieran McLoughlin. I-I was born w-with a c-c-condition that made me o-only t-t-two inches t-t-tall" he said, shyly. "I-I hope to b-b-be good f-f-friends" he added.

"Very good, Kieran" said Mrs. Brown. "Now..."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 geckoboy69 (UN: kierangecko123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
geckoboy69 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2230398-Tiny-in-an-All-Girls-School-PLEASE-ADD/cid/2891310-Introduction