*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. An Invitation from the Mysterious Mia
  2. Starting Off
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232269-Camgirls-New-Prop/cid/2903241-An-Invitation-from-the-Mysterious-Mia
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2232269
You promised to help a camgirl out with her stream. She never specified you'd shrink!
This choice: Russo-Japanese Mixed Gamer Girl, Rewarding Donations With Sexuality  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

An Invitation from the Mysterious Mia

    by: Ty975
The door clicked and slowly parted inward from the frame, held together by a chain lock at about your chin height. The dim lights in the apartment complex's hall barely illuminated a silhouette in the crack of the door. The apartment's occupant leaned forward, her tidy shoulder length bob cut fell forward and concealed her face partially. She amended this by raising a pale hand to pull back her chocolate locks, revealing her pretty white face to you.

"Oh hi hi! I'll be one moment, please," she chirped in a stirring accent, reminding you of the pleasant day dreams you'd enjoyed from her exotic voice alone before she shut the door and the sound of the chain lock being undone was heard. The door opened properly, revealing her darkened apartment with her figure blocking the doorway.

"H-hey Mia," you grinned, leaning forward to hug her.

She smiled in turn, reaching just her right hand forward and halting your approach, "I'm glad you've come." Your brow rose, but you shrugged off your disappointment at not getting a hug by accepting the shake heartily. Her response was innocently charming, unaware or naive of your impressions, "Enter, please! I will be starting soon!"

Mia gestured you in, showing her surprisingly conservative outfit comprised of a dark sweater and baggy sweat pants as you entered the dim main room. There was a coffee table set up with two huge LCD display monitors on it. Most of the light in the room came from these screens, the rest having been turned off or just dimmed to nearly not being on at all. Your eyes marked how tidy this one area was in contrast to the rest of the place, which was altogether a mess. Yet, the huge, plush looking couch and it's surrounding area was immaculate. Clearly, this was the only part of her living space she intended for anyone to see.

Anyone except you. A flutter of self congratulatory pride swelled in your chest.

"You want water? I was going to fill my canteen. I can get you glass?" she patted your shoulder after shutting the door, walking past you towards the shadowy kitchen.

"Waters good, yeah," her broken english was adorable. You didn't know where she was from, but ventured a guess that she was some russo-asian mix. Pristine and proper, yet exotic and unique at the same time. Not that you paid attention to such things, but this certain case was of note amongst you and your friends who have all tried pegging exactly what made this girl so ethereally gorgeous.

It's not that she was overly sexy, or cute, or particularly smart even. She was just unbelievable. Some mix of a delicate flower mixed with a stone cold fox wrapped into one mysteriously charismatic girl. Everyone wanted to learn more about her, though her aloofness was as constant as her beauty.

It was only at your bud Marcus' birthday that you had the chance to actually meet this girl. Of all people, she offered you a drink of her choice. A vodka tonic, pretty clean from the stinging taste of it. She chuckled, telling you that you were part of a game. You remembered being set aside by that comment, yet any question as to what the game was was only met with giggles and affectionate strokes on your arms. As time went on, she told you you'd won, and got to name your prize. Though confused, it wasn't like you'd pass up that chance. Instead of picking the obviously direct/scummy route, you just asked to learn more about her. Mia seemed to like this choice, answering any question your liquor-addled mind could conjure. Somehow, your queries let you to this invite to come over for something you never thought would happen.

"The stream will be on soon. If you could start offing with clothes, we can get ready faster," she filled her water bottle, sealing it with her long, pale hands walking back towards the living room.

"Man, can you really see in all this shit?" you asked, squinting your eyes while the present light in the room denied you the chance to develop your night vision.

"Mhm! Easy when I live here," she responded cutely, the subtle twists in her enunciation of her second language accentuating her adorable alto voice, "Okay but quick, offy offy"

"Uh... shit, alright," You shrugged, not one to say no to a girl when she asked you to disrobe. Your shirt was already unbuttoned by the time she wormed around you to reach her setup. Behind the coffee table was a pair of standing lights on either end of the wooden surface. Flicking them on illuminated the void of her apartment immensely. Both were focused on her, a sort of green screen stretched along the wall behind the couch you hadn't noticed before.

"Huh, so we're gonna be using backgrounds? Like the beach?"

"Hmm?" she wasn't really paying attention, focusing on something to do with the stream on her desktop, kneeling on the floor between the table and couch to meet her computer at eye level.

"The green screen. I was saying it'd be funny to do whatever we- uh... what we're doing at like the beach or something. Maybe the mountains."

She looked up at you, her achingly sweet almond eyes beaming at you giddily, like you'd just answered a test question correctly, "Yes! We can do mountains! Ooo~ That'll be exciting!"

"Heh, right?" you were starting to loosen up a bit. She was eccentric, sure, but there was a vulnerable earnestness in her energy that swept away your reservations, and incidentally your jeans which now fell to your ankles. You stood to the side, only in your blue plaid briefs, as if you were waiting to go up to bat, "Soooo, how do we do this?"

She'd been back on her screens, giving you a cursory glance when you poke up. Mia smirked at the site of you, "Mmm, fantastika~" she spoke in her heavy accent, hitting a final key on her keyboard then reaching for what looked like her smart phone, or a remote of some kind.

"Okie dokie John!" she chimed, sweeping upward from the floor and washing you in a wave of her odd loveliness when her wanting eyes locked onto yours, "You'll need the rest off, please."

You froze for a second, you didn't think you'd be completely bare so early, let alone in your underwear already. You'd expected the stream to start with you two hanging out, playing games like she said, then get to business as the donations came in. You never did this kind of thing before, and she knew it. Both from you having told her, and the nerves that painted your face. Seeing your hesitation, she smirked, stepping forward to cover the last bit of space between you two. Her hands rose to rest on your bare chest, and her achingly playful gaze mad her comfortable ensemble all the more unbearably appealing.

"How about I help you instead, pretty boy?~" she purred through a mischievous smile, biting her lip and running her hands down your front.

"O-oh! I didn't think we'd, uh..." how could you complain? How could you protest this beautiful creature trace the contours of your torso with her fingertips before finding your waistband? Hooking her fingers under on each side, she bent her knees while dragging your undergarments down, revealing your manhood to the cool room air until she was in a full crouch, her eyes just below the curve of your semi-hard chub while she released your underwear to fall to your ankles.

"Step out please..." her polite request was now an irrefutable command, one you rightfully answered. She stood back to her full height, her sweater covered chest pressing forward against your groin as she returned to standing, her figure now pressed lightly into you.

The silence was palpable, her staring had you locked in place, like just through your eyes she could dissect and savor every emotion you could possibly experience in this moment, a coy hint of a smile sprouting on her pouting lips.

"D-d-do you get, uh... are you gonna join me?" you stammered out, overwhelmed by this sexually enlightened entity that had somehow deemed you worthy to bless with her otherworldly presence.

Her smile finally unleashed itself, enough to make your member quiver against her waist, "Mmmmm no. Not yet~" she cooed, a playful pout deflating the hypocrisy of her arrangement even as her hand rose up to run through your hair and making you forget to question her.

"I just need you ready when the stream start, yes?" she pulled her smart phone thing between you, holding the end to your chest, "Are you ready? Big surprise for you~"

Holy hell, yes. There was no way you'd say no, not with this impossible opportunity, "Fuck yeah, Mia. Let's get started!"

Her feline eyes beamed, her thumb closing around the device, "Excellent! Thank you friend!"

In a second, your world was rocked by a pulsing wave of vertigo, the sensation of a sharp drop overcoming you as darkness consumed your environment. You flailed through the air, arms flapping wildly at nothing except the rare rugged wall of a collapsing cavern. You fell and fell and fell, until finally, your body smacked into a springy surface with muted puff!

Dazed, delirious, frightened, all of the lusty anticipation you'd known moments ago had vanished in all by the slight erection you still wore, already deflating.. There was the hint of a light nearby, which you crawled over toward hoping to find some clarity in all of this delusional madness. When you broke out into the haze of artificial light, you quickly realized to your horror what had happened.

You were shrunk.

(How much?)

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 6 inches "Toy sized"

*Noteb*
2. 3 inches "Fun sized"

*Noteb*
3. 1 inch "Bite sized"

*Noteb*
4. 1 cm "Uh oh, too small"

*Noteb*
5. 1 mm "Where'd he go?"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ty975 (UN: ty965 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The1SwagKing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232269-Camgirls-New-Prop/cid/2903241-An-Invitation-from-the-Mysterious-Mia