*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. I'm your biggest (or smallest) fan, Paris!!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232716-Paris-Hilton-Giant-Goddess/cid/2905726-Im-your-biggest-or-smallest-fan-Paris
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2232716
I was watching the doc this is Paris recently..
Chapter #1

I'm your biggest (or smallest) fan, Paris!!

    by: rampage77
You're name is Ivan. You're a random dude with no social life-you spend all day watching celeb news and other trash tv b/c you're bored with you're life as a computer guy, but none stand out to you more than Paris Hilton herself. You've watched her since she first hit it big in the early 2000s and still adore her now even though she's pushing 40. It's something about her beautiful face, her elegant composure, or her twisted personality that appeals to you and you always dream of meeting her.

One day-you're sent to work on fixing the internet connection for a premiere NYC hotel and expect it to be just another day at work when suddenly you hear cheering and people screaming and look outside the hotel to behold the legendary celebrity Paris Hilton walking into the hotel followed by her entourage. In a panic, you quickly retreat back to you're work fixing the connection in the vacant room that you're in wondering if you'll run across her during her stay. Suddenly you hear a barrage of footsteps and the door swings open to see a trio of muscular men in suits who looked to be security type personnel and one of them casts you a snarl and says "Hey kid-beat it this room you're stinking up is reserved for Paris Hilton and she'll be here any second so scram!"

"I'm just finishing fixing this crappy internet connection" you contend. "You'd think for the rate this place charges they could at least afford a better internet provider than AT&T". One of the dudes snarls again at you and begins to advance on you in an aggressive way. "Ease off, Joe!" an elegant yet stern voice says from behind him. Joe stopped dead in his tracks and bowed his head to be pushed out of the way by none other than the millionaire heiress herself. She was wearing an long elaborate white dress and walked up to you standin slightly taller than yourself in her high heels. "Sorry for this rudeness" she smiled. "His job is to protect me and sometimes he can be a jerk, thank you for making sure my room is working okay." You look at her an smile back "No prob-Ms Hilton-I'm sorry to have inconvenienced you." She nods at you and you take advantage of the oppportunity to make your exit from the awkward situation. Secretly, you're screaming on the inside from getting to meet you're favorite celeb, but are also happy to be relieved from the tense situation. Later that night, you get call from the hotel that she's staying at and...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rampage77 (UN: rampage77 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
rampage77 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232716-Paris-Hilton-Giant-Goddess/cid/2905726-Im-your-biggest-or-smallest-fan-Paris