*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232773-Clothes-swap-stories/cid/3036327-Watch-some-TV-until-everyone-comes-home
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2232773
If you want an option added please email a link and the option(s)
This choice: Watch some TV until everyone comes home  •  Go Back...
Chapter #22

Watch some TV until everyone comes home

    by: Hanko
"I wonder where everyone is?" Terry thought out loud as he turned on the TV. He randomly flipped through some channels to curb his boredom. Suddenly the front door swung open, causing Terry to drop the remote, leaving in stuck on a little kids show. He heard his sister and father laughing. When they both came in Terry was shocked. His father was dressed as his girlfriend Kayla Brooks!

"Dad!?" Was all Terry could get out before his sister Lilly gave him a smack.

"This is my girlfriend and your new sitter Kayla." Lilly said as she kissed her own father.

John bent down and hugged his sons 18 year old male body, dressed as a pink princess. "Oh you are so cute Terry. I promise you and I will have so much fun tonight!"

"Tonight?" Terry questioned his father. "Whats going on tonight.

Lilly grabbed a cookie then sat with her legs spread. John gently leaned on her leg. "Mom and dad are going out tonight. That means we are in charge. They will be in soon. We were just all shopping for a bit and ran into Kayla."

"Dont worry little princess I'm sure it will be fun!" John said as he femininly crossed his legs. He wore Kayla's pink flip flops and tight Jean shorts. As he bent down he could see he wore a hot pink thong and a matching pink bra under his white top.

"Yes, and after you girls have fun,me and MY girl are going to have fun.!" Lilly said playfully smacking her fathers ass.

You have the following choices:

1. Mom and dad come in

2. Start to freak out

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hanko (UN: zooot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Grimmjow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232773-Clothes-swap-stories/cid/3036327-Watch-some-TV-until-everyone-comes-home