*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sheila
  2. Choose Your Character!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2233319-For-Science-And-Endo/cid/2910715-Sheila
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2233319
Hector and Sheila wanna shrink themselves and explore the inside of their (girl)friends.
This choice: Sheila  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sheila

    by: Prof. Mystery
Name: Sheila
Age: 16-and-a-half
Likes: female endo, Eka's Portal, female body hair, Angry Birds, microscopes
Dislikes: hard vore, spiders, asparagus (except for the asparaguses from VeggieTales, they're cool)
Hobbies: fantasizing endo scenarios of/with her friends

The doorbell rang. I rush to the front door to see if my package came today. I open it to find a huge box on my front porch. I take it in and open it up with my bare hands. At last, the shrink suit I ordered from eBay arrived!

I put it on and try it out. I jump, and I hover in the air. Looks like the flying works out! I go in my closet with the lights out. The suit glows on its own. Looks like glowing in the dark works out! I shrink to the size of a gnat. The shrinking works out! I couldn't find anything to test if the suit makes me invincible or not, but I bet it works!

Now I can go inside my friends or complete strangers without them even knowing it. It's what I've always dreamed of! Luckily, Mom and Dad are on a business trip throughout the whole week, so I can use this to my will. On the downside, I have to be in charge of the house while they're gone. Big woop.

However, my 13-year-old sister, Carly, can take care of the house while I go and do my thing. I fly to her room and resize myself to normal. It looks like she's working on her homework. I knock on the door rim since the door's open. She turns her head to me.

She has brown braided hair, brown eyes, freckles, and a tiny nose, just like me, but shorter.

"Carly, you're in charge," I tell her.

"But, why?" she asked. "I thought Mom and Dad put you in charge." She looks at the suit I'm wearing. "Hey, you got your shrink suit! Cool!"

"Yeah, I know," I respond, "and I wanna test it out, so I want you to be in charge while I explore. On the positive side, you get to be responsible of yourself!"

Carly stared at me. "Okay," she said.

"Perfect. See you in a bit!" I shrink back to the size of a gnat. My journey has begun.

Now who can I explore?

You have the following choices:

1. Jamie

2. Cheyenne

*Noteb*
3. Olivia

4. Carly

5. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Prof. Mystery (UN: eforp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prof. Mystery has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2233319-For-Science-And-Endo/cid/2910715-Sheila