*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234425-GiantessShrinking--Farts/cid/3251226-Brain-lag-is-a-thing
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2234425
One day you unexpectedly shrink and have to survive around some (rather gassy) giantesses.
This choice: You charge your phone and boot up the computer to check the date  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Brain lag is a thing

    by: Random Anon
[Note: Apologies for the short chapter, but I couldn't drag on for too long since this part leads to rather broad choices. On a related note, all follow-up chapters should lead to further specific choices]


A memory comes back to your mind. You recalled your mom telling you that you'd be getting family visits soon, though you couldn't quite recall exactly who, then again, you weren't much of a morning person, and as such, you tended to suffer from what you and your friends dubbed "brain lag" in the first few minutes to couple hours after waking up.

Funniest thing was that unlike most people, coffee did nothing to fix things, as you were apparently immune to caffeine, a trait inherited from your mom. On the one hand, this technically let you drink coffee at any time without fearing consequences, but on the other, you never got a taste for it, unless it was the variants that had milk mixed in, and on the other, several people in your house and family didn't think it was completely right for you to drink it anyway, namely your mom, your aunt Betty, your grandma Regina and hell, even Dolores despite not having blood ties, but still kind of saw you as a son of hers. In any case, your actual favorite drink, chocolate milk, incidentally worked as a substitute, giving you a bit of an energy boost that you otherwise wouldn't get.

You decided to plug your phone's charging cable to the quick charger, hoping you'd get enough time to fully recharge it. In the mean time, you walked over to your computer and booted it up. Less than a minute later, it had already loaded up and you sat down in front of it, checking the Whatsapp desktop app to see if you got anything new on your phone, and right there you saw it...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------
[Paths]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------

1) You didn't have any messages, but checked your conversation with your mom, as you still had a nagging feeling about what she had mentioned, and it didn't even take much scrolling up to find. Still, you were a bit surprised when you learnt that the visit would be today, now only you needed to see who'd be coming...

2) You actually got a bunch of new messages of one of your friends, who knows what they'd want. To meet up and hang out most likely, but you'd have to read and find out...

3) Much to your surprise, you got a message. It's someone you know, but not someone you'd expect to contact you out of school hours, or maybe someone you wouldn't even expect to contact you at all. Who is it though?

4) You got a message from an unknown number, and you couldn't even see who it was, as it was marked as a Private Number. You'd heard plenty of scams, so you didn't think you'd easily fall into one, but, was there any harm in checking?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Random Anon (UN: randomanon202 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Random Anon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234425-GiantessShrinking--Farts/cid/3251226-Brain-lag-is-a-thing