*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Prologue
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234609-A-ghostly-possession-story/cid/2918132-Prologue
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2234609
Your recently dead friend acquires some training
Chapter #1

Prologue

    by: That_One_Guy3
Lorenzo huffed, crossing his arms. “As a ghost, I wanna leech off you, Adrian.”

In case it wasn’t obvious, my friend Lorenzo here is a ghost. Tragically, he died when a drunk driver swerved down a residential road and splattered his body against the pavement. I thank God every day that those legends of ghosts appearing as their corpses aren’t true.

Now that he’s dead, there isn’t much that Lorenzo can do. He can’t eat, sleep, or do any of the fun things he liked to do in life. So he just kinda hangs around me since we were best friends.

I raise an eyebrow. “And how can you enjoy anything money can give if you are essentially air?”

This is an old conversation. I come from old money and have invested it pretty well until now. Lorenzo, being my best friend, feels that I work too hard and that I (we) should enjoy it more together and live a life of luxury–well, an undead life of luxury for him.

Lorenzo pauses, biting his lip thoughtfully. “Uh…. I’ll enjoy the /knowledge/ that if I was still alive, I would be rolling in riches.” He smiled triumphantly.

I stare at him. “Wouldn’t that be….” Sighing, I shake my head. “Nevermind. Besides, I don’t help freeloaders.” A slight grin creases my face.

Lorenzo narrows his eyes. “No? Don’t you?” With a sudden spring, he jumps onto my back, hooking his arms around my neck. “I’m a ghost now! You’ll do as I say!”

“H-hey! Get off!” I start shivering as I reach for him. “You’re freezing cold!”

He holds on tighter. “But….. I’m sooooooo….coooold…..” he giggles playfully.

I swipe at him arm, phasing through it. “Let go! I’ll catch a cold!”

He shivers mockingly. “You’re so warm……. Just a bit longer….”

“No! Go hug a blanket!” As I try to shake him off, I catch my foot and stumble backwards against a wall.

“Oof!” He lets go as she is pushed through the wall. “What the – How rude!”

I huff, pulling away. “Serves you right!” I make my way towards the fireplace, my arms wrapped around me as I continue shivering.

Lorenzo settles to the floor, crossing him arms and huffing in turn. “I was cold!”

“Then wrap yourself in a blanket!” Muttering loudly to myself about the rudeness of ghosts, I start a fire.

I feel him sidle up next to me. “…Can’t pick it up….”

Inching away, I focus on the fire. “Use your ghost…powers…and you know…” I shrug helplessly. “Pick it up.”

Lorenzo sniffles loudly, going for sympathy. “But I don’t know how to. I’m a new ghost!”

I turn and stoop, picking up said blanket. “Hold still.” I lift it and try to drape it over him, watching as it phases through her.

He watches it too before turning to stare at me sadly. “See?”

“…Hmm…” I lift the blanket up again to examine it. “How /would/ a ghost lift up a sheet? Living people can do it physically… So maybe…”

Lorenzo eyes me dubiously, catching my meaning. “Well, I can give it a try, I guess…” He leaned forward and began staring intently at the blanket.

After a few moments, I look around self-consciously. “Should I drop it…?” Starts as the blanket shifts slightly.

Lorenzo immediately perks up. “Look! Look, look! I’m doing it! I’m moving it with my mind!”

I can’t help but be impressed. “Y-you are!” I grin. “That’s–”

A ghostly head pokes through the blanket. “–Not him.”

Lorenzo shrieks and leaps away from the blankets–and straight through me. “HELP!!! IT’S A GHOST!!!”

I involuntary shiver as he dives through me, droping the blanket.

The ghost falls with it. “Ooph!…” It floats back up through the floor, carrying the blanket with it. “What’s the big idea?”

Lorenzo peeks at the ghost from behind me. “…Who’re you?”

My curiosity and overall irritation wrestled across my face. Curiosity won. “And why are you in my blanket?”

Much to my annoyance, the ghost looks beyond me towards Lorenzo. “‘Ello, sir.” Pointedly ignoring me, he asks, “Would you happen to be the new ghost in these parts?”

My friend nodded shyly. “Very new. Just joined.” Feeling braver, he stepped out from around me. “Nice to meet you, mister!”

The ghost smiles and holds a hand. “I’m Sean. It’s nice to meet you too.”

Lorenzo, shaking his hand, smiles. “Lorenzo.” He beams and gestures at me. “And this is Adrian!”

Sean gives me a contemptuous look. “Oh… Is he the one you’re haunting?” He smiles again at him.

I narrow my eyes, repressing an indignant huff.

“Well…. Yes, I suppose we can call it that.” He grins, casually slinging an arm around my shoulders. “Isn’t he adorable?”

I glare disdainfully at him. “I’ll have you know–”

Sean swoops forward, looking me up and down. “Eh. He’s okay. What have you done so far to him?”

Lorenzo tilts his head to one side curiously. “What do you mean?” He looks back at me. “What am I supposed to do?”

Unable to help myself, I mutter a few things about him being annoying as a ghost.

Sean taps chin, considering us. “Well… There’s hallucinations, throwing stuff… Uh.. Voices…And possession.” He starts to grin a bit.

Not liking where this is going, my eyes widened in alarm as I protested. “Those are all a bit much, don’t you think?”

Lorenzo frowns thoughtfully. “They do sound fun….” He gives a dejected sigh. “But alas, I don’t know how to do any of that.”

Sean’s smile grows. “That’s why I’m here. I wanted to see if you needed any help learning the basics.” He floats closer. “I know most of the tricks. Standard possessions, for example, involve floating in.”

Lorenzo’s eyes shine as I try to back away discreetly. “Really?” His smile vanishes. “Will possession hurt him?”

Sean laughs, patting his shoulder. “Only his pride if anything. Need a demonstration?”

Lorenzo assumes his child-at-an-amusement-park expression as he turns to face me. “Oh, Adrian, you don’t mind, do you?”

I flinch and turn to glare. “Of course I do! I’m not a puppet!” Afraid, I make a dash for the door.

Sean negligently waves his hand, slamming the door shut. He turns to Lorenzo and grins. “Ready?”

I back away, finding myself cornered between the wall and door. “H-hey now…”

Lorenzo glides over to me, smiling reassuringly. “Relax. Sean said it wouldn’t hurt!” He dove into my chest.

I gasp as a cold feeling wells up and spreads through my body. I lurch forward, shivering uncontrollably, before falling back against the wall. After a few moments, Lorenzo’s head pops out of my chest.

“Seeeean!” he whines. “It’s not working.

Sean floats to the side. "Of course it didn’t. You didn’t wait to hear how it works!” He sighs. “Now, I should tell you a few things.” Speaking to him, he settles a hand on my shoulder.

I shudder as Lorenzo suddenly pops out, sending me to the floor, gasping. “N-no…no more…”

Sean ignores me. “Three things.” He holds up his hand, counting off. “Size difference, will, and method.”

Lorenzo glances at me before turning to him. “Will and method I kinda understand, but size difference… How bad can that possibly be?”

Sean leans an arm on him casually. “Well, when you possess someone, you essentially put your ghostly form in them, right? If the body is too big, it’s harder to control–though roomier, if you know what I mean. The opposite is true for a smaller body.”

Lorenzo experimentally dips his foot into my leg. “Okay, I suppose that makes sense. But how do you stay inside?”

Sean grins. “That’s where method comes in. First is oral. Observe.” Dropping the blanket to reveal his rounder form, he dived forward into my gasping mouth.

I flail on the ground, trying desperately to push him off. He surges forward, entering me in gulps. I choke, my muffled screams dying away as the last of him slips inside. I pant on the ground, holding my bulging stomach and feeling incredibly full as Sean’s bulk shifts around inside me. I groan, grabbing my head as he moves up.

Lorenzo comes forward as I sit up. “… Adrian?”

Sean forms a grin and pats my slightly inflated belly. “Nope.”

Lorenzo stares, in awe. “It worked.”

He nods once. “That is oral. It’s good for a quick, quiet possession.” Raising a hand, he begins tracing a path down my chest and onto my quivering stomach. “Huh. It’s not too bad in here.” He gives a cheeky grin. “I might have to come back.”

He begins shaking and falls back. My body deflates, spasming as he floats out in a long strand. I groan as I come to, my arms and legs splayed out on the floor.

Sean turns towards Lorenzo. “You can use any orifice to possess. Anus, ear, nose, penis–each has its own benefit. Then there is phasing.”

Lorenzo looms over me before looking back. “Is that what I did?”

Sean nods again. “Exactly. Phasing is the fastest mode of entry, but it involves a battle of wills.”

Lorenzo thinks this over. “…Is that why I failed?”

Sean floats over to me. “Yes. You didn’t know how to exert your will over his, so you just ended up making him cold.” His grin turns mischievous. “Before that though, let me show you my favorite method.”

You have the following choice:

1. Continue

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 That_One_Guy3 (UN: johneden64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
That_One_Guy3 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234609-A-ghostly-possession-story/cid/2918132-Prologue