*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234650-Body-Swap-Time-Travel
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2234650
You discover a medallion that lets you travel back in time... but there's a catch.

You discover a medallion that lets you travel back in time... but there's a catch.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Grandpa died a week ago, and you've been asked to help clean out his old apartment. In his old wardrobe you find an unusually heavy cigar box. Within is a folded sheet of paper and a large metal medallion with a dial which can be turned to a variety of different dots. You open the paper to reveal, "Hello. To whomever finds this, treat it with great secrecy. It came to me by a strange set of circumstances I cannot go into detail about. This doesn't matter. Set the dial carefully to one of the markings. The first is minute, the second is hour, the third is day, fourth is week, fifth is month, sixth is year. I never dared to set it to any beyond... I found out by experiment what they all meant. After setting the dial, be careful what you touch. It is peculiar about things you touch. It takes you to a place beyond, relevant to whoever touched it last. Remarkably, I've gone back and attempted to change events, but it appears incapable. But, the experiences are real, so travel with caution. I note, I have died in one journey and come back. It was most terrifying. But, good to know."
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234650-Body-Swap-Time-Travel