*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234849-Fat-Brat
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2234849
An obnoxious college student picked the wrong fat chick to insult.

An obnoxious college student picked the wrong fat chick to insult.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Zack is as unlikable as they come; He's rude, angry and quick to blow his top. One day he pisses off the wrong woman and Zach finds that he's in for some BIG changes. Will he be able to get his life back? Will he be stuck as fat girl forever?

Characters:

Zack Smith – Zack is 20 and doesn't have too many friends. He thinks it's because everyone else is the problem. The truth is that he's hard to be around and even harder to like. He has greasy brown hair, acne and stands about 5'10".

Kelly Mina – Kelly is a featured speaker in Zack's Humanities class. Kelly is body positive fat activist; Bullied for her weight for most of her life, she managed to overcome her own feelings of insecurity and tries to help other people learn to love themselves.

Other characters will be added as they're discovered.

**This is a M2BBW story. Sex is allowed. Scat/Vore is not. Chapters should be proofread before being added. Chapters should be at least one paragraph. Poor grammar will be deleted.**
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234849-Fat-Brat