*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234899-Bowsers-Forceful-Recruitment/cid/2919497-The-beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by RBM5
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2234899
Bowser feels the need for more soldiers so he makes some out of Mario and friends
Chapter #1

The beginning

    by: RBM5
Bowser sat in his castle still fuming after the last loss Mario handed to him two days ago as a Magikoopa tried to cheer him up, “It’s alright your Grumpiness you really made that plumber have to work for it this time and it gave your kids a lot of fun and experience!” Bowser gave one look to the servant that made him sweat profusely and nearly choke on his own tongue as the king of Koopas closed his eyes and thought more to himself: sure Magikoopa was right but the children could learn only so much from losing constantly especially watching their dear father being beaten constantly by his greatest enemy...but that was when it hit him! He did use magic in order to create his children the most important things in his life who said magic couldn’t be used again to fix his problems with his enemies? He could do things like possibly make more children from them, more soldiers for his army as reliable ones were hard to come by,...or even a wife. With the possibilities in mind he knew to target Mario first as he spent two days using magic and natural recipes to make a cursed mushroom to be sent to him via mail making it look like it came from Peach to begin with...

The next day Mario went out to check his mail when he noticed a package with the imprint of the Mushroom Kingdom Castle on the side immediately thinking it had to be from Peach excited to see what was inside the plumber quickly pulled it open to discover a black mushroom with red eyes...Mario found it odd but ate it anyways as if Peach made it it would have to be good but instead all he tasted was an extremely burnt mushroom with some gooey sticky liquid inside that he couldn’t get out of his mouth no matter how he struggled little did he know it was making him...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RBM5 (UN: rbm5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RBM5 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234899-Bowsers-Forceful-Recruitment/cid/2919497-The-beginning