*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She likes them
  2. The first choice of many.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235075-Master-Tigress-diaper-story/cid/2944964-She-likes-them
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #2235075
Master Tigress from Kung Fu Panda , ends up in diapers how and why is up to you.
This choice: She likes them  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

She likes them

    by: blazephoenix
Entering her room and closing the door behind her an exhausted Tigress collapsed on her bed mat, lying there as she caught her breath. After today's intensive training the feline warrior really need to unwind.

And she knew just how to do it to.

Getting up from the mat and removing a loose floorboard to get at her secret compartment Tigress removed a bag. Opening said bag revealed a large supply of diapers in her size, along with wipes and baby powder. Taking out one of the pair of padding and quickly unfolding it. Lifting it up to her face Tigress pressed her nose against the inside, inhaled the perfumed fragrance. Tail twitching in excitement she laid back down, removing her pants and panties. Threading her tail through the hole in the back she slipped the diaper under her rear. Sprinkling some powder over privates and the inside of the padding Tigress pulled the front up and secured the sides, doing up one tape then the other. Feeling the crinkly soft thickness now wrapped around her bottom the feline let out a purr of contentment, happy to be diapered.

Tigress didn't quite know why she liked diapers, having only recently developed a fondness for them in the last couple of months. Whatever the reason she was glad to have them back as she now had way to relax, albeit an unusual one. Continuing to lie on her bed Tigress reached down with her paw to feel the padded bulk between her legs, her thumb managing to find its way into her mouth as her eyes became half-lidded.

She then...

You have the following choices:

1. Falls asleep

2. Uses her diaper

3. Gets caught by someone

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 blazephoenix (UN: blazephoenix at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tombomb has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235075-Master-Tigress-diaper-story/cid/2944964-She-likes-them