*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More stories!
  2. More stories!
  3. More stories!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/3038342-More-stories
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2235138
A collection of many different stories about women getting fat. All additions welcome!
This choice: More stories!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

More stories!

    by: JOOSHER
Adventuring party's journey of growth

Join a group of three adventuring women on a quest to to make a name for themselves as a real adventuring party, but instead find themselves in precarious and very fattening situations.

The leader of our party is the human woman, Reagan Ironstriker. Reagan is not just the leader but also the sole reason the party exists. Ever since being a little girl Reagan has dreamed of being a hero and going on adventures. And now that she is grown up she decided that getting a group together and taking odd jobs from people would be the best first step towards her dream. Reagan has long red hair, blue eyes and white, slightly tan, skin. Her build is fairly athletic and has small boobs and ass. She gains most of her weight in her belly, with the rest of the weight spreading across the rest of her body. Reagan wears armor over her chest and body and also on her arms. She uses a sword as her weapon of choice and also has a shield with her. While her intentions are heroic, Reagan is very hotheaded and tends to rush into things without thinking, which is sure to cause trouble for the party.

Our party's second member is the dark elf woman, Asarna Vuldizas. Asarna joined Reagan after they were both hired to get ride of a couple of goblin thieves. After being impressed by how Reagan handled herself, Asarna decided to join her thinking together they could earn a living doing similar jobs together. But to her disappointment they haven't had any luck lately when it comes to getting rich. But still, even though she wont admit it, Asarna remains by Reagan's side because she enjoys her company. Asarna has short white hair, red eyes and pale grayish skin. She is tall and thin and has large boobs. She gains most of her weight on her boobs, but also puts on a lot of weight around her midsection. Asarna wears a long tight black dress along with necklaces and bracelets with large crystals in them. She doesn't use a weapon but instead prefers magic and potion, both of which she is very proficient in. Asarna comes across as cold and greedy but does actually care about the people she travels with. But being the smartest she often finds it very annoying dealing with her party member's behavior.

Last but not least in our group is the halfling woman, Bree Crestbranch. Bree joined with the other two after healing them, when they had injured themselves on one of their escapades. Being grateful for Bree's help Reagan invited her to join the party, to Asarna's annoyance. Bree soon grow close to the two and ever since the three have been inseparable. Bree has brown hair, green eyes and dark skin. She is short (being a halfling) and is very bottom heavy. She gains most of her weigh in her ass and thighs. Bree wears a short dress with a cape. She has a staff that allows her to channel magical energy, but she also has a dagger just in case she. Bree is a very happy person who tries to find a positive in every situation. She also feels a need to help anyone she can.

The three women are ready to take on any adventure they can find, so they earn money, help people and find excitement. But what they might not be ready for is that their fate seems to have been already sealed. No matter what path they might find themselves on, eventually they will end up gaining weight, until all of them are fat.

This story takes place in a fantasy land where almost anything can happen. Any fantasy concept a writer wants to include can come to life in this world. From creatures, kingdoms and magical abilities to anything else, everything is allowed to be included, whether it is based on something or freshly made up.
The party can end up going on a single adventure which causes them to get fat or on multiple quests that all involve them expanding due to multiple causes. Party can also grow in more ways then one. Not only can the members get fat, but new members can also join in too, or the party can make friends who make regular appearances throughout the story.


Now let's begin the story of Reagan, Asarna and Bree.

You have the following choices:

1. Did someone say a weight gaining fantasy adventure?

2. More stories!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JOOSHER (UN: joosher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JOOSHER has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/3038342-More-stories