*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235499-A-man-of-Small-Stature/cid/2923355-The-beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by hryjry
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2235499
Things are rough when you're the size of a toddler, and they're about to get tougher.
Chapter #1

The beginning

    by: hryjry
You are Dave, a 15 year old boy, with a, let's say, unique, issue. You basically never grew taller since you passed 4 years old. Other than that, things have been fine with your body, but that's being very nice. You take things one day at at time, and special provisions were always made at your school for your condition.

Your biggest problems tended to come at home with your overly doting Mom always wanting to "baby" you, though luckily not literally, at least not yet, and your younger, and full size, sister constantly wanting to play pranks on you. Despite all this, you can usually tell they care.

Now though, you're moving to a new town, and to a new school. The School has been made aware of your needs, but you've yet to meet any of the faculty or students. You're also still in the middle of unpacking at your new home, and your Mom has been acting strangely, even for her, working in a room of the house she keeps claiming is a "surprise."

Now what?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go see your sister

*Noteb*
2. Go see your Mom

3. Go check out the "surprise" room

4. Head to school for your first day

*Noteb*
5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 hryjry (UN: hjerry2000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hryjry has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235499-A-man-of-Small-Stature/cid/2923355-The-beginning