*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Aokizilla
  2. The option chapters
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235678-The-Giantess-Destroyer-rampage-story/cid/2924779-Aokizilla
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2235678
Inspired by the Giant Baby Destroyer, make a Giantess and have her rampage cities.
This choice: Giantess option 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Aokizilla

    by: UltimateGiantess
Name: Aokizilla
Age: 7 in appearance (way older)
Appearance: Short blackish brown hair with side pigtails. Fair skin, and quite slim.
Height: 180ft
Clothes: A two piece white swimsuit with a red outline,
Powers: Atomic breath, monster roar, regeneration, breathing underwater
Personality: Actually acts more like a feral beast than a human. Refusing to talk, preferring to roar and growl like a monster. Destructive, curious for her age so playful, also energetic. Likes destruction and terrorizing.
Backstory: Aokizilla was actually born back in the 1930s late, early 1940s. She was just an average girl when one day the nuclear bombs that the U.S. sent destroyed both Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Her original name was Aoki, who was just an average young girl in the time period when suddenly aliens came and abducted the girl before the bombing. She was placed in suspended animation for sometime after as the aliens rewrite her memory, and soon the alien did their experiments with her and actually went to earth and grab a sample of the nuclear radiation and infuse it into the girl. She was then sent back to Earth six months later, though not the same way again. Ever since she became 180ft and gain powers, she has terrorized the land of Japan, destroying their cities and millions of lives there, becoming their Godzilla. Few even remember her, and those who did called her Aokizilla, one day the aliens came to her island home and tried to capture her, but she destroyed them, and ever since she slept in her slumber on Aokizilla island, near Japan, occasionally terrorizing Tokyo because she wants to have fun, and also rule over it as it’s goddess. She likes scaring them.
Additional info: She lived for many years, but still retains her kid appearance, and always was a kid at heart. She is a ruler of Japan, and rules it as a goddess, but she still rampages as it’s fun to her.

Where do we begin with Aokizilla?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 UltimateGiantess (UN: giantlolikaiju at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
UltimateGiantess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235678-The-Giantess-Destroyer-rampage-story/cid/2924779-Aokizilla